P'1

*THIRD POV*

-a few hours ago-

It always starts like a normal day, mommy is at work, daddy is asleep on  the sofa, the sun is shining outside and the birds are singing.

Mainly on these normal days, are the day that the bad decides to strike.

_________

*MARINETTE'S POV*

-present-

Cold air blew through vents perched loudly, the halls were quiet and cold, reminded me why I hated hospitals.

My left side hip was killing me, it had gone numb by now, but that was the only position for me to face away from the door.

Lord did I not want anyone to see how unhappy and how fragile I looked right now.

I always use to be the happy girl, mommies and daddies little girl.

Sadly, I was send to the hospital. Adrian Agrest...he tried doing something terrible to me, but I was kicking and I guess he must have gotten irritated and hit me.

No one knows tho...I haven't told anyone.

_________

I was out of the hospital in no time. My parents were worried about me, but I wouldn't say a word to whom it was.

Its not that I was scared, its just that there is no point. He is perfect. No one will believe me...

____________

*THIRD POV*

-a few hours ago-

"Adrian? What are you doing here?" Marinette said. She had thought she told Adrian to never come by to see her.

Yes they use to be together. But that was 3 years ago. When she was 18...but somehow, Adrian just can't get over her.

Its like...he's obsessed to have something that doesn't want him. Obsession is what he is feeling...not love...and they both knew it.

"Ma..Marinette! There you are, I've been waiting for hours!!" Adrian said as he tried to get up.

She knew that he was drunk, oh how she hated when he came to her house...her parents house to be specific, and drink, and why would he get drunk at like 3 pm??!!

"Adrian, this is the last time you come around my house and drink. My parents could have been here and seen YOU!!" She said with a little anger in her voice.

She was tired of seeing him, no matter how many times she blocked him on every social media, he always found a way to talk to her.

Yes did most girls love when the guys they liked tried to talk to them in different occasions after being blocked, but this was different.

"Come back to me" he said drowsenly. He could barely stand up, but he still attempted to do so.

Marinette sighed and took him to her room. She let him on her bed, but he took her with him.

"LET ME GO!" Marinette yelled.

"No...not until you...you...come back to me" Adrian argued back, he still wouldn't let go.

Judging by his state, he was pretty darn strong.

She kept kicking, not noticing that there was footsteps coming up to her room. Adrian on the other hand, heard...

He tried to quiet her down by covering her mouth, but she bit him. He then grabbed a vase that was next to him and without thinking, smashed it.

There she laid down, bleeding. Adrian quickly ran out the window before the door opened and there were loud shouting and cried for 'help'.

_______________

*MARINETTE'S POV*

-present-

I took a step off the car, my dad had droven.

My mom followed right after me straight into the bakery.

"I hope you don't mind on who came to visit" my mother said.

I frowed and looked towards the cashier.

And there he was...Adrian Agrest.

"Hey Marinette..." Adrian said. He looked full of guilt, but with full venom in his eyes...no one can read him better then me, one of the reasons I broke up with him.

Sure he was perfect and was nice too...but when he became attached to you...he would not let you go. He was obsessed with me, you can tell by the way he acts around other guys surrounding me that are not my father or his.

"Well, Adrian had wanted to talk to you in the hospital but didn't have time, so he came to see you here" my mother said.

"I'll leave you two alone"

I looked at Adrian, glaring at him. He smiled at me, not a friendly smile, he was mad.

He took a few steps towards me, but I kept my head up, not wanting to show how afraid I was, but my shaking gave it away.

"Is that how terrified you are of me?" Adrian mocked. He loved being in control, and I hated it.

"What do you want" I said with confidence, knowing that me and him had everything but a loving relationship. It was more like heartless love.

He looked back, making sure that no one was around to see us.

"I just wanted to remind you, who owns you, you'll never get away from me, Marinette, and you knew that when we first met" he spoke.

"I didn't..I really thought you loved me...but all you felt...was...was..."

Adrian let out a sarcastic laugh...almost like a small growl.

"You actually thought I loved you?" He said.

"No body could ever love you, Marinette, I mean...look at you!" He laughed.

I felt tears running down my cheeks. There goes me trying to be tough.

He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him.

He quickly pressed his lips onto mine, hungrly and passionatly kissed me.

A kiss like this would make any girl melt, I couldn't deny the feeling I felt, but I don't want him. Ever again.

When he pulled away, and looked straight into my eyes...there I knew..

He did not love me, he craved me, he needed me, he wanted me

He was addicted to me....

~~~~~

A/N

Fuck yeah...

Toxic love ladies and gentleman, I love it.

Words: 1007