1 || A New Day

Narrator's Pov:

Another Year will bring Lia another time then but she's still the same girl from before.

At Day she's a
Coach.
Manager.
Composer.
Producer.
Friend.

At Night she's a
Owl girl.
Defender.
Agent.
Dangerous Woman to be called.

Whatever she does? It always ended up 'Perfectly' what she can say or do, she's natural and born in it.

"Idea, did you saw all files transmitted with yesterday?" Lia asked Idea as she's now the Vice president of the HHRC.

It giving her some piece of shit sometimes how stressful it was for her ever since she started for like? 3 day's now -

"Wait a minute? Where's Gin!? His your secretary?!" Idea realize it as Lia look at her with dialed phone in her hand.

"Gin is busy and his with Rum, what you expect from him" Lia said as Idea fall herself in the chair and was literally tired.

"Damn, How wonder 🤔 why, Uriel give you this position... Rather than Mono, but it seems like your balancing all of the boards, meeting, task and everything else in here! - How to be like you? Tell me" Idea implied as Lia pinch her nose as she whined a kid.

"Okay, sir... All the work's are done and even some report's from every employees in here. Thank you - uhh Thats tiring, should we eat somewhere?" Lia said as she finish her duty calls and meeting.

"Nah, I'll pass... I wanted to sleep and snuggle my pillow..." idea mutter her words as Lia giggled at her.

"okay okay, let's just go home then -" Lia said as she came back to herself.

She stretched out from the couch and stood up and take a shower. As she wore her casual clothes.

She went outside the house and ready for her training routine for her next performance this week at Saturday

Lia just walk through the ice rink while listening song that her management groups composed it.

"I kinda wandering? What are they doing now? Without me..." she thought it while crossing the road. As she stop walking as her phone rang as she smiled who it was.

Jungkook🐣:
"Hey, Lia I have some update
new's to tell you! Where going have
concert in japan this week"

Lia👑:
"Really? But this week I'm going to
HongKong at my performance Saturday?"

Jungkook🐣:
"What!? What kind of wrong timing is that 😤"

Lia👑:
"Come on, don't be like that. My schedule and your's are the same thing though but in different places"

Jungkook🐣:
"huh, I know but? Where are you going back exactly?"

Lia👑:
"Jungkook I still don't know, but just wait till I really came back"