14 || Needy

Narrator's Pov:

It's J-hope's birthday as Lia can come over to his birthday party as she just sent him a cake as she made Jimin to insist it.

"Lia? Are you sure you can't come?" Jimin called her on the phone as she was busy for the another match for the basketball team.

Lia💮:
"Jimin even though I wanted to celebrate my best friend birthday party? I can't I'm too busy"

Jimin 🍡:
"just come please"

Lia💮:
"I'm sorry, I can't"

she ended up the call as Jungkook, Suga and V heard her as they noticed her voice was kinda shaking and stuttering.

"She looks and sounds kinda tired 🙁" V implied as they already thought of it.

"yeah, I mean shouting and guiding some athlete need a hard time with training as Lia is literally pressure right now" Jungkook stated as they understand Lia's side. But they have to make sure Lia came to J-hope's birthday party.

"The cake looks good though, she even draw Hoseok" Suga said as he took a side a icing and wided his eyes.

"Ahh wae?! Stop tasting the cake 😅" Jimin implied as he closed the cake and saved it in the refrigerator.

Lia's Pov:

"God dammit? So that means there's a part two of the final round? Aish" I cursed through the report I got from Riku that we will stay here for a week not three day's...

Kagami:
"that means? More than playing!"

Aomine:
"that's sound's good"

Me:
"ugh!!! Even you two knuckle heads won't even get it! Aish... The process will take longer instead of one game in just day? It make two days because each of you will compete?"

Midorima:
"I get it, that mean's we're against each other through the game play instead being in a one team"

Akashi:
"it sound's no problem to me... As long I wanted to beat Kuroko's team 🙂"

Me:
"*goosebumps crawling in my back* uh-huh..."

Riku:
"Lia? Do you think it's good or not?"

Me:
"I don't know... Kuroko what do you think?"

Kuroko:
".... Don't know.... As long as I don't want to get defeated by them-"

Murasakibara:
"Kuroko sound's determined"

Kise:
"Kuroko-chi!!!!"

"Lia" I heard Jihye and Soomin called me as I went straight to them. "what is it?" I asked.

"are they gay's or not?" Soomin straight up her questions as I shocked and shaked my head off.

"No" I said.

"how about the other one?" Minseo pointed out Karasuno we're Kageyama and Hinata we're fighting while Nishinoya is with Asahi doing services.

"No" I said as Seoyun looking straight at Kuroo... "Wuah" she was awed.

I took her hands along with the girls as I took off a sigh.

"it's kinda surprise that you all visit here?" I said.

"Well we're here to ask you that? If you told him already" Chungha spoken as I grim. "I don't have time to say it" I told the truth as they all sigh for me.

"this week though... I can't even focus myself because Huh - I can't even say it because I don't know we're to start, it's just keep coming comin another problem'' I explained to them as they understand me throughly.