part:1

(This is my first book I ever typed so don't expect me to Instantly update each day)

Godzilla's pov.

I was watching junior play around with anguirus, we lived on a remote and isolated island despite the humans watching our every movement fucking creeps, I got up and went to go for a swim but before I could everyone heard a monstrous roar that shook the earth and somewhat our bones...

No ones POV.

The kaiju girls all turned their heads to the direction of the hellish sound, they all began to make their way to whatever being could make such a sound.

Time skip to fallen

Fallens pov.

I got tired of living beneath the earths crust so I decided to try and escape and see what is going on above the ground.

I started digging with my bone like claws to get past all the dirt and stone, I've been digging up for a while and have yet to see any source of light that could help me.
(BTW he somewhat has a british accent don't judge me I'm just this shit up as I go)
Fallen:"bloody hell man when am I goin to get out of here I've been stuck here for fuck all barely able to eat I swear I'm gonna be trapped here forever"

As soon as he said that he dug straight through the surface where cool breeze and hot sun surrounded him he was relieved to feel the cool air around him and basking within the sunlight.

Fallen:'i wonder if any of my kind has survived... Only one way to find out'

(Its the dalamadur one)

No ones pov.

Falleb roared his alpha call which was heard all around the world to the point where even a certain gold dragon heard it.

Fallen then sat down and waited for someone of his kind to answer his call while unbeknownst to him that multiple different kaijus heard it and began their journey to see who made such a calling.