Prologue

The Zoldyck Family is the most powerful and feared in all Assassin, they are leaders of the Assassination Clan. It is an Organization where it is led by the Head Master and then the Master.

Everyone with Assassin blood is trained, the training is called Arceda. When a child reaches twelve years old it will begin to train until they reach t
Seventeen years old. They will train for five years to be a full-fledged Assassin, the training they will go through is not easy because you will face the death.

They all need to learn how to be strong, brave,smart and how to use guns, knives and other deadly weapons.

After a long training and they have become full-fledged Assassin, this is where they will experience the real Battle. This is where the killing and torture of their given mission enters. But not only do they commit murder they can also be someone's protection against someone who want to kill here.

This means that an Assassin can fight his fellow Assassin but if you can fight the Assassin who is in the rank one to three you can't fight the lower ones because it's a big rudeness in the higher ranks.

But that's not the end of the Battle because of all the Assassin, every ranks has something to fight for. The highest is the rank one and the lowest is rank ten, whoever is in the rank one can challenge the one of the leaders, this is the Master.

If the rank one beats the Master he can replace it, but if the rank one lose it will go to the rank ten which is the lowest!!

A/N: ang lahat po na ito ay kathang isip lamang, hindi po ito ang exact na nangyayari sa mga Assassin, katulad na lang ng namumuno sa kanila na tinawag kong Head Master, ewan ko po kung may namumuno sa kanila pero sa pagkaalam ko wala. At yung tawag sa training nila hindi po yun ang officially na tawag, gawa gawa ko lang po ang Arceda na yun😅 actually nakita ko lang sa isang libro tapos po nagustuhan ko kaya yun na lang po ang kinuha ko. And yun about sa organization hindi rin po yun ang tawag dun gawa gawa ko rin po yun.😆