thirteen

Since this is the thirteenth chapter, I'm gonna reveal the mystery man. MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*-*-*-*

“What would you want Taylor?” Harry said, going through his wallet. Taylor shrugged, “Don't really care.” Louis smiled at Taylor.

Harry went to the cashier to order. The three other boys were on their phones. Louis scooted closer to Taylor. “So, Taylor.”

Taylor gave her full attention to Louis. “Yeah?” Louis scratched the back of his neck. “What's your favorite thing to do other than photography?” snap!

“Er..” Taylor stammered. Should I tell them? We only met. Taylor thought. Just in time, Harry came back. Life saver! Thanks, harry! Taylor thought.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn dropped their phones and started eating. They talked about the pictures and what they do most of them. Click! Snap!

Taylor thought she heard something and turned around looking for it.  Harry and Louis noticed it too and looked for it. Niall turned his head to the right and his eyes widened. “Guys,” he said. The others noticed it and stood up and left the restaurant.

But it was too late. The news had spread about One Direction having a secret girl.

As they went in their car, Taylor breathed out, “Thank God, my hair covered my face or else I'd be fired!” They all agreed and Taylor looked at her watch. “Guys can you drop me off around the corner? I'm already late and there's a traffic ahead.” she said. You must be wondering why Taylor isn't freaking out. She took lots of pictures of celebrities so she is used to it by now.

“Are you sure?” Liam asked, quickly. A bit too quickly, might I add. Taylor nodded. They stopped around the corner and just as Taylor was about to go down, Liam hugged Taylor. “Stay safe, love.” he whispered. Taylor pulled away and nodded. She waved goodbye to the boys and walked away, watching them drive away.

Why did Liam hug me? He's probably a hugger. I mean, some boys are like that. Right? Taylor thought. Oh, Taylor. If only you knew.

***
I'm evil. MUAHAHAHAHA

Question: who did you guess it would be? Honestly though.

I know I said in the last chapter that I'd update earlier if you finished the song but then none of you are active :/

I might be on hiatus for awhile but then I might change my mind again lol.

Comment your favorite book/s right now (other than mine coz my books suck)

Mine has got to be Stuck With.. Taylor Swift and One Direction!? By 1DTayStyswift and The Past by my young grasshopper AKA fandomsofswift . go read them while you still can!

Byee x