🌹Chapter 1🌹

Sunlight started coming from between the curtains of window

Sunlight started coming from between the curtains of window.The girl in her bed started getting disturb by it.She turn other side and as she turned she was on the verge of bed and suddenly her alarm clock started ringing and she felled from the bed.

"aaahhhhh" she screamed in pain

"what happened dii???" A young boy came running towards the room hearing his sister scream.

On seeing her on the floor first he was shocked and then he burst into laughter as this was regular thing.But today she was hurt bad.

She stood up and her brother bought her pain relief spray from her shelf.

"so how are you feeling today ms.Anjali?" her brother asked in sarcastic tone.

"good mr.Arjun!Now can you please get ready for jogging sir!"She said in same tone.

Arjun Hummed and went .She started applying the spray and got ready to go for walk.This was their daily routine now.They walk about 2-4 km per day in morning.To keep themselves healthy.And Arjun used to tell his sister about everything during this time.Actually she was his secret book.

As they walked into the park next to their mansion  .Arjun started talking to her about his professor.

"Di you know our professor  has a lot of fans in our college. Mostly girls are crazy for him.....He is really good looking and hansome....He was proposed by our senior Aradhya but he didn't accept it though she is the daughter of buisiness tycoon he still also dian't accept it..."Arjun said

Anj:Why??? mostly all fall for money why not him?

Arj:Coz he is not like others...and also his choice is his sister's choice.He will only take a girl in his life if his sister accept her or she wil tell him to do so."

Anj:ooh!By the way who is this professor i never heared you praising someone rather than me.....?"

Arj:oh!sorry i forgotted to tell his name is 'Niranjan'.

Anj: hmmm.......Seems like he has a gret influence in you...Because you are telling about him like you know him so far.....

Arj:ooh my di is getting jealous.Don't worry no matter who comes in my life you will be always my first love okay.

Anj: Then it is better for you other wise i will kill you.

She slapped his head softly playfully And he reacted with a pout as if he was hurt.

Anj:so mr Arjun are you ready for competietion in house which we stopped yesterday.

Arj: Nooooooooo..........I know you will win and i don't want to competete when i know you are best in taking squats than me....

Anj:(making a pout):ooh!feared to lose.......Then why have you made a six pack body?huh?to make girls go crazy on you?

Arj: (blushing) slightly like that but How do you get this much energy di.........