Rakshit hides truth

Next morning .

Drishti wakeup and goes downstairs.

Mahima: beta rakshit.
DRI: mom woh sorahe hain.
Divya: Di waise itni der tak.
DRI: hain toh kya huya?
Shekhar: nahi bhabhi asaa kyun huya bhai abhtak sorahe hain with smirk.
DRI: woh kalraat...
Shivya: kalraat kya ?
DRI: main aur rakshit na laptop mein kuch kam karrahe the thats why!
Divya: ohh we thought.
Rak: what?
Shekhar: kuch nahi .

Rak: achaa main jata hoon.

He goes in office all day he doesn't pick phone of bani and doesn't check msg otherside bani is very upset she thinks rakshit is fine or not.

He came home and eat dinner and he enters room and saw. Drishti is dancing on makhna song from drive she wears earphone .

She dance like a happy free bird she doesn't know that rakshit is saw her to saw her smile he Also smile.
Rakshit slowly close door and saw her.

She dance and turn toward and saw rakshit is staring her...she immediately stop and put out earphones she saw everhwhere but not him she feels shy.
DRI: app kab ayyein?
Rak: jab tum dance karrahi thi.
DRI: apne dekha.
Rak hain.
DRI: sorry actually main borr horahi thi...
Rakshit comes toward her and her heart is racing and he whisper in her ears : I dont know that you dance very good and..sexy...a she blushed hardly but composed herself.
Rak: anyways aghese door lock karke dance karna.
DRI: kyun?
Rak: agar kisine dekhliya toh dil ajayega tumhare uper.
DRI: stop.
Rak: lets sleep.
DRI: game?
Rak: I saw very beautiful dance so I don't need of game.
Dri smiles.

3 months pass with happiness but in 3 months rakshit doesn't take call of bani and doesn't msg her he dont know how he said that he married he Also worried that what if he loose her now bani all hopes gone she send a carrier to rakshit and said if he not meets her she do something with her rakshit scared so he call her in office  she came in rakshit cabin and pull his collar note no one in office.

Bani: how dare you? Still3 months you doesnt call me and doesn't check my message why?? Should I do any mistake should I do anything she said with cry.
Rakshit hugg her tightly .
Rak: nahi bani actually I am busy.
Bani: busy in what?
Rak: deals actually abh yahin rehna haina so.
Bani: naraz nahi ho mujhse.
Rak: koi apni zindagi se naraz hosakta hai.
Bani is smiling now.
They broke hugg.

B: rakshit I never think that Vicky asa karsakta hai I mean drishti kya huya uska.
Rak: she is in sharma house now.
B: I feel very bad for her kash uske pass bhi koi hota.
Rak: bani kuch hor batein karein he put his head on her lap and bani start crasseing his hairs
Bani: hain ..actually jab Tum abroad the tabh.....she narrated all thungs of her and rakshit admire her.

Both talk spend full day with eachother.

Rakshit drops bani and goes in shergill mension and he enters in room he saw drishti is sleeping uncomfortable on sofa .
Rak: wait karte karte sogayi.
He pick her and lay on bed and he saw her.
Rak: sorry drishti but I don't love you he said it and sleep.

Precap: bani learns truth.

Hope you like it !

Love you all💕💕

And ik bad news bhi sunlo exams  agaye phirse so and issbaar non stop hai only main subjects mein holiday hai beacuse Punjab mein covid ke bohat cases arrahe hai thats why! If I get time I surely post parts.