Prologue

Families are rank in every city.

That's the rule of the supreme law provider of the country Armain.

Armain is a big country with twenty six cities and five hundred sixty five district. There are six ranks namely; Accus, Bruccus, Cuccus, Duccus, Eucus & Furrucus. Accus are considered the kings, queens, specifically the leader of the country with Royal Blood or the heroes of the country. Bruccus are Big business owners known in the country. Cuccus are families with business but not entirely known in the country, they might only know in specific cities. Duccus are the middle salary earner mostly employed and some has small business just in their area. Euccus are family of commoners which only becomes a laborer who failed to eat three times a day, and Furrucus are the slaves and people with no home. Families are treated according to their ranks.

Zaldivar is listed as one of the commoner's family under Euccus in Declaive City which were very known except for being poor but for also being weak, freak and coward family. Generation of generation of the same kind. Finally, their hope was born, the man who able to changed history for so long. He had a very strong personality that made the Zaldivar's family rise in the rank. They are now in Bruccus Rank.

Days, Month, Years, another batch of special child with unique and visible strong personalities were born.

They are called the Zaldivar's Pride

---
Our second pride is here...

Coming soon!!!!!

#dakilangmissBi

You can read my other works especially The Elemental Princess: Tale of the Dragon in dreame...

Thank you so much!

----