Prologue

November 1st 2076 10:27 AM

Journal entry 1: Du do de do. So this what people did fifty years ago. Unfortunately I can believe my brother gave me this as a present. Personally I would've thrown you away, but no! Stupid mom and stupid therapist. Making me write this. I wouldn't put it past my brother by mom being payed to give this to me.

5:45 PM

Journal entry 2: Sorry for leaving you hanging. So if I'm ever going to give you to anyone i might as well tell you my name. My name is Michael bloom. I have three siblings from youngest to oldest, mark(10), Matthew(18), and Megan(22). I'm the second youngest being 15 years old. Yeah there's a running theme of the first names of the kids in the family starting with m. Originally I was supposed to be named John and my sister was supposed to be named Luke. Thankfully my parents changed it at the last minute realizing that a girl being named Luke would be needlessly cruel. So they decided to have three more kids, but by the time they got around me whom which was supposed to be a girl(apparently ultrasounds were very inaccurate) my parents stopped trying or something changed the theme to being the first names starting with m. Oh my god I sound just like those dumb high school girls.

November 8th 2076 9:55 AM

Journal entry 3: Apparently this was supposed to be a dream journal. Why would someone put their dreams in a journal? Is that even possible?

10:35 AM

Journal entry 4: Oh stupid Mike stupid! This a goal journal! Mom said my "dream" journal wasn't literally about me recording my dreams, but my hopes and dreams. Like what I want to be when I grow up and shit. Really mom really?! I know she wants me to be all grown up and know what I want in life, but seriously!

November 9th 2076 5 PM

Journal entry 5: Sorry again(why the hell am I apologizing to a journal). I should explain why I was so mad at you. It's just that my parents have been on me for not knowing what I want. Sadly I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that this has been going on since I was two years old. I'm the only one in the whole entire family for not knowing what they want to do when they grow up. My mom wanted to be a nurse, David(my dad, what is weird or wrong to call a parent by their first name) and my sister wanted to be in the military (army and marine cores respectively), Matthew wants to be an electrical engineer. Hell my little brother wants to be a super hero(a dumb dream but it's something).

November 23rd 2076 5:15 AM

Journal entry 6: Yeah yeah sorry about leaving you blah blah. Im leaving the state right now to fly to buffalo New York for thanksgiving. See ya soon(oh boy)