Part 2

Sorry for the long wait guys.

Kihyun widened his eyes as he suddenly felt Shownu's lips against his. It was fast and somewhat sloppy. He could taste the bitter flavor of alcohol on his mouth, and now smell it so strongly off of him. The daydreams of fireworks and butterflies slowly faded from his mind, seeming like silly childhood thoughts from so long ago.

For as long as he could remember he'd longed to kiss Shownu, to feel his lips between his own...
But never did he imagine it'd be like this...

The kiss wasn't pleasant to him at all and Shownu showed no signs of affection with it. Instead of beating with nerves Kihyun felt his heart drop and was washed over with a strange sense of sadness. He turned his head breaking their lips apart, but Shownu brought him closer and kissed him again. "Shownu..." Kihyun muffled through his lips getting his hands free and pushing the older male away from him. "Shownu!" He shouted lightly.

"Hmm?" Shownu grunted, his eyes falling shut as he suddenly fell forward, his head landing on Kihyun's shoulder and body going limp.

Kihyun checked to find him completely knocked out. He pushed him off of him a bit more aggressively then he meant, causing him to fall back onto the mattress with another grunt, but not wake up. Kihyun then stood from the bed quickly feeling the sadness mix with another wave of intense emotion, this time anger. He watched his longtime crush with piercing eyes he never thought he'd have towards him before sharply turning away and leaving the room, practically slamming the door behind him.

He sniffled lightly wiping his nose on his shirt sleeve just now noticing the tears that were threatening to break from his eyelids. He held them back the best he could as he pulled out his phone and texted his, Jooheon, and Hyungwon's group chat.

Kihyunie: where are you guys..?
I want to leave.

As the few minutes passed he began to comprehend more of what just happened. He felt his bottom lip shake a bit and the pain in his chest made him almost feel sick to his stomach. He was so confused on whether he was sad or angry or something new entirely.

He couldn't help but wonder if this was what heartbreak felt like.

He sucked in a few hard breaths, trying to keep himself calm. He managed to compose himself a bit and wiped the few tears from his cheeks. Just until I can leave... he repeated in his mind as he headed downstairs to find his friends who weren't answering.

He tried to hide his face from the mass crowd of people, who were slowly dwindling, as he looked around the house but couldn't see his friends anywhere. He moved to the kitchen, which was more empty, but again didn't see them. Where the hell are they? He pulled out his phone deciding to call Jooheon first. He heard it begin to ring and then moved the phone away from his ear as he heard a familiar ringtone coming from the food pantry to his right. He opened it to find Jooheon inside with someone.

"Kihyun??" Jooheon asked awkwardly shuffling away from the person.

On closer inspection Kihyun noticed the other male was Minhyuk, Shownu and wonho's other friend.

"Wh-what did you call me for?" Jooheon asked fixing a few stray pieces of his hair and he nervously glanced to Minhyuk who was seemingly re-buttoning the first few buttons on his shirt with an amused smile.

"I texted the group chat. I've been looking for you. What're you doing—You know what— never mind, can we please just leave." Kihyun explained feeling a rush of emotions come back as he tried to speak.

"Sure what's wrong?" A concerned tone crept into Jooheon's voice.

"Can we please just look for Hyungwon and leave first?" Kihyun asked.