A Woman Named Jasmine

Although the jasmine flower is very simple to look at, just as it is unique in smell, so is the woman named Jasmine simple in appearance but unique in quality. Jasmine took birth in a conservative family. She had not been loved by anyone since her childhood except her mother because of her Brown complexion. But that didn't stop her from falling in love. Her fascinating hazel eyes and dark long hair attracted a Man who immediately fell in love with her character. She is now married to the love of her life. However, life isn't a piece of cake. Just when she thought life couldn't be better, she had to face with her biggest enemy. That's what she thought. After waiting for many years when they finally had a daughter, they came to know she was an unhealthy child. She would get sick very easily. Every moment, Jasmine fought with poverty and the thought of losing her only child. She fought with her own sickness for several years to survive in this cruel world. She struggled to make her daughter stronger and helped her to have a better career. Jasmine tried achieving the unachievable dreams of her life by fulfilling her daughter's dreams. During this whole journey, her closest companions were her writing and singing. Ultimately, when she was overcoming her struggles, she faced with her true enemy which made her weak from inside. She had a sudden heart attack that threatened her life and her family. She had to have open-heart surgery. The surgery wasn't a blessing. It made her weak and sad. She is one of the rarest Open heart surgery patient who suffered with the side effects for longer than usual. She is still suffering but that couldn't stop her from fighting. Once a fighter, always a fighter. She falls, she cries, but she wipes her tears and stands up again. Her body doesn't want to response but her spirit is leading her. This spirit makes her believe she will conquer this battle. A battle against her own self. This woman is none other than my mother. She was kind to me and strict with me to raise me a better person. She is my first teacher who influenced my every co-curricular activity. She is one of my biggest inspiration. She taught me how to stay strong in every difficulty. She taught me how to stand up after falling down and fight back. She showed me how to win the battles. She is fierce and unstoppable.