Prolouge

The sun is at its highest. Clouds scattered all over the sky, the birds singing a soft song while feeding their young. Everything seemed so beautiful, calm. 

The day should not be so beautiful. Right now I should be riding my bike to the park, where I can find my best friends. Checking in every hour to my parents so they know that I have not been abducted. Sadly, that will never happen again. No 16 year old girl should ever have to loose her parents. At least not at such a young age. But my mind is still trying to figure out why it's so nice out today. 

Maybe I'm just trying to focus on anything other than my parents. Or maybe it's them, maybe they're trying to send me a message that everything will turn out to be okay. 

A knock on my door where my aunt Susie stood disturbed me from my writing, 

"The service starts in an hour, we should get going." She said, her voice was soft and it could be easily known that she had been crying. I stood up, straighten my black dress and took a quick look in the mirror. A mirror that I had not looked at in days. 

I looked horrible, I had bags under my eyes. My once light tanned skin was now white and my I grew skinnier. The definition of a complete mess? She was standing in the mirror.

--------

A/N

I own 100% of this story!

Any rude comments (about the story) will be reported and taken down. 

If any questions please feel free to ask me. 

More stories of the guys of Magcon and many more celebrities will we made (by me)

Thank you so much! Tell me what you think so far! <3