Chapter 2- Roosevelt High

The sun beamed into my room around 6, probably earlier but it was unbearable to ignore anymore by that time. Forcing myself to get up I walked in the the bathroom, my sweat pants hung low on my hips and the collar of my shirt was slightly falling off my shoulder. I looked like such a bum, I mentally laughed at myself. First time in weeks.

I was happy that my bathroom was pretty cute, it was a soft blue color of walls and nice white marble floors. Completely adored by my bathroom I thought, I'm such a procrastinating idiot while quickly stepping into the shower, rinsing and repeating the steps in my hair and making sure I clean my face perfectly.

The water became cold after about 15 minutes and I stepped out. I slipped on some dark American Eagle skinny jeans and a white lace top (with an undershirt of course), my brown sole, black fabric Janoskis and sat down waiting for my hair to dry.

I left my hair in its natural waves, the highlights in my hair looked better this way. Also, I curled my lashes to the desired length and put some mascara on. By this time is it was 7:15, Jenessa was getting ready and my aunt was making sure I had all the right supplies for school.

"We'll leave in about 10 minutes." Jenessa said rather annoyed,

"How will we get to school?" It was a question that had been on my mind since yesterday,

"My friend Matt and his friend Jack," she looked at me from head-to-toe, "Hm, you look okay. Now hurry and find breakfast, Matt doesn't like waiting."

It was obvious that Jenessa had guy friends, probably loads of them. But I was completely terrible when it came to guys, I was lucky I even had Trevor. Which reminded me that I had to text him before I went to school.

I made my way downstairs and greeted my uncle, took a glass of orange juice and had a banana. Jenessa came down too, her curls bouncing as she walked to the door.

"Well aren't you comin'?" She asked. Quickly I walked towards her while giving my aunt and uncle an uncertain smile. She shut the door behind me and I waited for her to take lead. The car was white with tinted windows, could have been easily told it was a boys car.

Jenessa got in with no problem, I on the other was sweating buckets.

"Rosalia this is Matthew Espinosa and this is Jack Gilinsky." Jack turned around and offered me a smile. It was a warm smile, and as weird as it may sounds he was like an angel with a perfect jaw line and warm eyes. As for Matthew, he kept his eyes on the road and only nodded when I was introduced.

"Where ya comin' from Rosalia?" Jack asked me,

"Minnesota." I replied bluntly. After that we talked for a couple minutes until we heard Jenessa groan.

We soon arrived to school, the big brick building with a huge football field towered over us as Matt parked the car. A boy with brown hair and bright blue eyes walked over to the car, same with another boy who also had brown hair and was shorter than him. 

"Nash! Carter!  What's up?" Jack said as he got out of the car, Jenessa got out as well.

"You'll find your way around." She said towards me,

"Uhm, w-what." I felt paralyzed, how could she leave me alone on my first day? Sadly, she left with Matt before I could say anything.

"It's okay Rosalia, I'll show ya around," Jack quickly lead the way, "Nash and Jack this is Rosalia, Rosalia this is Nash and that's Carter." We walked towards the school and got greeted by many people.

Soon we were inside, Jack lead me into the office where I got my schedule. Right when the assistant handed me it Jack took it away from my hand.

"Oh, you have first period P.E. Luckily, you have it with Nash and Matt."

"Oh great, gym." I groaned earning a chuckle from Nash and Carter. Kindly they showed me to my locker, which I learned what right in front of Nashs locker.

"Okay so class starts in about 5 minutes and we should get going. My man Nash will be showing ya to first and second period: Where you'll see me. See ya later!" Jack said and turned to Carter.

It was a little awkward talking to Nash, he was just as shy as I was, "So Mr Adams is pretty cool." I nodded unsure of how to continue the conversation. Lucky for me we arrived to the gym. "Mr Adams this is Rosalia, she's new."

"Perfect!" Mr Adams, who was tall and had white hairs on both his head and his mustache, gave me a nice handshake, "Okay Grier go get changed I'll take it from here." Adams gave me some shorts and shirt that said Roosevelt Rough Rides in cursive writing. I nodded and quickly went into the changing rooms. 

Everyone girl stopped and gave me a weird look. I'd always been embarrassed about myself and especially now I would want to run and hide. I locked myself up in a cubical and changed, I put my hair up and my running shoes on. All eyes were on me again when I went back out to the gym. Boys lined up on the left, red line. Girls on the right, gold line. Mr Adams in the middle, walking up and down the middle of us.

Nash and Matt both stood in front of me. Nash gave me a smile and Matt ignored me, "Okay class today we'll be doing fitness courses all through the gym. You'll be partnered with the person in front of you! good luck." Quickly I glanced back and Matt was whispering something in Nashs ear. Nash gave Matt and funny look and then nodded to whatever he said. Quickly, Matt and Nash traded places and Mr Adams blue the whistle.

"Okay partner let's go!" Nash said walking to me and grabbing my arm, "We're on push ups right now, 75 each."

"Is it always this many?" I questioned,

"No, not really."

"Does your friend dislike me it something?" I said nodding my head slightly at Matt, who was starring back at me.

"Well, I honestly don't he's not like this. Something's up, I'd ask your cousin... then seem to have a thing." I nodded at his words and got to gym.

A/n!
I feel like not many people like this story... I might just end it and continue on my other story. Anyways, comment what you think and don't forget to add this to your library, it would mean tons! (: aaaaand I don't really know who Rosalia would look like. I feel like Selena Gomez but then it doesn't really feel right so comment ideas on that too!