"Slut"-[ErenxReader]

"Eren

"Eren..." you whined, trying to grind yourself against him.

He made no move. He made no expression or sound either. He remained stoic, not wanting to give in into your little game. You sat pretty in his lap, his cock buried deep inside you. No matter how badly you wanted to move,he wouldn't let you. His freehand held your hips down, and his strength overpowered you completely. 

You bit your lip to stop yourself from whining further since you could sense he was getting more pissed."You're such a slut,you know that?" He said,with a smirk,moving a bit making you moan. 

He leaned back to take a good luck at your slutty expression, and let his hand trail down to your hips."You think you can tease me and ignore me all day and then demand my cock whenever you want? Well,darling, things aren't gonna go your way,ill tell you that right now."

Your face was hot, and you felt embarrassed by the words he had said. Admittedly, he liked the power he held over you."Please...I need it," you panted, your cunt clenching tightly around him, burying your face into his neck."Need what?" He pressed, his tone almost a scream. 

"I need you to fuck me," you begged, staring up at him, your eyes wide and your pupils blown out with pure, lustful desire.

 In his mind, he found it all amazing how you were the one begging and pleading when you had started all this. Ignoring him,teasing him. All that led you where you are right now,his cock buried deep in you and no signs of him moving.

Suddenly,without warning,he thrusted his hips into you, making you moan loudly, almost screaming. You were so full,you swear you could see stars, ready to cum as soon as he thrusted again.

"Isn't this what you wanted, me fucking you like the slut you are?" He whispered in your ear,his hot breath hitting your ear as well. You couldn't even answer, the overwhelming feeling of his cock sliding inside you was enough to steal your voice. 

"Yeah, that's right," he thrusted inside and you screamed, fingers digging into his back,"moan and scream like the slut you are, your my slut got it?" You could only nod, the feeling of almost cumming made your head spin, when suddenly, Eren stopped.

"E-Eren no please let me cum, please..", you begged.

Eren just stared at you and smirked,oh how badly you wanted to smack that smug look off his face, but you really wanted to cum. You started to move on your own, your whole body bouncing,Eren grabbed your hips and you looked up at him,his face angry. "Who said you could move,now your really getting punished."

This was gonna be a long night. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(make your own ending ;) )

Please comment who i should do next,and comment if you want a request 😋

bye besties!!!