Sleeping Beauty

Oh my god ... 5k reads?!! Honestly this was one of the most crappiest books I've ever written when I was just starting Wattpad xD But I can't believe it's my most popular

Thank you sooo much guys!

----------

You know how the story went: Sleeping Beauty pricked herself with a needle and fell asleep a hundred years. Then a Prince arrived and kissed her and woke her up and blablabla...!

Let's skip the little story and get to the ending! THAT'S where Disney made the TWIST.

After Sleeping Beauty was cursed with the needle, she fell asleep (DUH!!!)

But...! Then Prince charming arrived and intensely CRAVED her.

Besides, little miss Princess was just there, laid unconscious ...

So the Prince RAPED Sleeping Beauty while she was sleeping!

How DARN WORTHY is THAT?!! O.o

That must be SOME Prince!!! I didn't know Princes would DARE do that to a girl they don't even KNOW yet!

Anyway, in the months that passed by, Sleeping Beauty became PREGNANT and gave birth to two TWINS.

Would you BELIEVE she was STILL sleeping?!!

It doesn't make any SENSE! A woman can't give BIRTH without feeling any PAIN!

Later one of the twins SUCKED the poison on Sleeping Beauty's finger and she FINALLY woke up!

I don't know what happened to that kid, but SERIOUSLY?! That was the most RIDICULOUS story I've ever heard...!

I think it's actually a GOOD thing Disney changed the end, because it sounds less STUPID if you ask me...!

...