Beauty and the Beast

Okay, everyone! Let's start this fairy tale from the beginning- heard me first time? I hope y'all noticed that most of the chappies in this book had to start from the ending! XD

Soo, anyway, the beast Prince supposedly LIKED another booty princess. The princessy had a CURSE that made her changed into an animal some time of the day.

I don't know how she got that curse or whatever her name or something, but what I DO know is that she transformed into a deer in the castle's forest.

In that same hour the Prince was hunting for some food (I think), so when he DID find his prey, it was actually the lovey dovey PRINCESS.

He SHOT the dopey deer- DEAD- with an arrow, and suddenly the corpy princess's REAL body showed!

YOWZA?!! Ø.ø

POOR THING!!! I mean, POOR GIRL! :O

It's PRETTY obvious the killer Princey cried once the Princessy died.

Hereafter then the Princessy's BLOOD rushed out and touched the Princey, which, in turn, HE also turned into a BEAST.

Soon the Princessy's body started to decay and it grew into a MAGICAL tree, topped with reddy cute roses.

Now it's time for "BEAUTY'S" point of view!

Beauty surprisingly had TWO sisters. Spoiled ones...!

One day two of 'em begged their daddy to buy 'em some jewelry.

But, lil ol Beauty wanted a bouquet of roses, NOT sparkly expensive diamonds.

The daddy found some petty rubies and stuff like that, but it was REALLY hard to get some freshly picked roses.

That's when he saw the dead Princessy's TREE.

Once he picked one of the flowers, the beast SAW him.

He threw the daddy in the jail thingy and LOCKED him there as punishment.

It took a LOOONG time before the daddy could come back, so Beauty searched for him.

And yadayadayada! You know the rest of that stuff. The beast DID like Beauty and wanted her in exchange for the daddy.

That's the REALZIEZ story, my friends.

...