Harris's Investigation

19th July 2003, 5 months after the case of Barrington serial blast. The case was not still solved and the media held police department responsible for the irresponsibility of Barrington blast case. The police investigates this case and they finally find some witness who could provide them some information. The police inspector enters the commissioner's cabin and tells him about the current reports of the blast case. The police officer keeps all the reports on commissioner's table. He asked him to read all the reports very thoroughly as even the pinch of the evidence was very important. The commissioner replied that he doesn't have much time to read all the reports, just he told police inspector to tell him the most important evidence which could turn the whole case. The police inspector told him that, before Eleana escaped to Nadam, she stayed for three days with a famous writer named Harris. The commissioner was shocked and he immediately ordered the inspector to arrest him and bring him in here for his investigation and statement.
The police enters the Writer's home. The police says " We are here for the investigation of Barrington blast case and the suspect of this case was a girl who stayed in your room for past three days." Harris replies " Alright! But then, don't at all be physical with me". The police inspector laughs "The situation will soon tell."