Eleana's Entry in writer's life

Harris "Then, she was held guilty by the court and sent to jail for 5 years. It was very difficult for her to get the bail because she was arrested on terrorist act. She was employed to work like all other jailers. Then there became entry of a jailer who was arrested on a fake charge of murder. He was also of her age and they became very close friends. Eleana planned to escape from jail. She and her friend made a drilling tool which could drill the walls of jail. One night they both drilled the wall at the back of the jail and escaped from the jail successfully. She told her friend to take a different path and go to a safe place. From the distance of two kilometers from the central jail was my home and I had advertised that there was one room for living for one person. She hurrily came to my house and rang the bell. I opened the door and I knew that she was Eleana as shown in news. Eleana "Sir, I want help!" Harris worriedly "Are you Eleana?" Eleana "Yes sir! Sir, please take me in!" Harris "If you wanna come in here, then you have to tell me everything what had happened with you." My plan was that once I here her statement I will call the police and then she will get arrested. But after hearing her whole story I decided to help her because I knew that she was correct and was not guilty. Her main intension was to settle her mother and herself to another country. So I also booked tickets for her as she wanted to have a peaceful family in Nadam." Another police inspector bangs the door "Excuse me Sir." Commissioner "Hmm...Tell me..." Inspector "We have a bad news..." Commissioner "What?" Inspector "Serial blasts in Nadam..." Commissioner shockingly "What?!"