Part XVIII: What Could Have Been II

Gabriel was true to his word; he took his time setting up the equipment he'd brought with him and connecting Nova to it. With each electrode placement, he would grope him and pinch at his nipples, and when he finished pulling the automatic cuff onto his arm, he crushed his soft mouth with his own and forcefully expanded his lungs.

"Mmm..." Gabriel moaned contentedly when he pushed down on his belly to make him exhale again. "I think this needs some special attention right now."

Nova watched the expression on his face as his gaze trailed down to the protruding bulb in his lower abdomen, and he delighted in how his eyes widened and sparkled with lust. He reached with his hands at first, with the intent to palpate properly, but he quickly changed his mind and promptly buried his face in the soft skin above the small bump instead. He could feel him growling softly against his belly as his mouth wandered all over, and he sighed and breathed him in like he'd never get another chance. He didn't stop kissing him as he blindly reached over and found his clit, still engorged and wet from the resuscitation that preceded this. He positioned his fingers around it and moved it side-to-side, gently at first, but he steadily increased the downward pressure as the moments passed.

Nova started to play with his hair as he continued to worship the streaked skin on his abdomen. He squirmed along with his vigorous fingering and let out an involuntary moan when he zoned in on the familiar shrill beeping of the monitor that currently traced the movements of his heart. He started to push his head down, in hopes of guiding that eager mouth down to his center.

"Hmph," Gabriel chuffed when he noticed what he was doing. He sat up again, but didn't stop rubbing him. "But if I eat you, how will I know what's going on in here?"

Nova grinned when he affectionately tapped his bump. "Maybe you could put that alien electrode back on..."

"Would that enhance your pleasure, baby?" Gabriel returned his grin while he located the large sticky electrode he'd peeled off earlier with his free hand.

Nova inhaled sharply and tensed when he suddenly pinched his clit. All he could manage was a sexy affirmative whimper in response.

"Of course it would," he beamed as he pressed it back in place. It was still sticky and held its position firmly as it had before. He glanced up at the monitor above his head when it surged to life and observed the two Daxut eggs that were currently inside of him. "And now... I'm going to do something that'll enhance my pleasure."

He could feel himself internally relax as the electrode was placed on his belly again, and he shivered at his dominant voice. "Yes, daddy. Use me."

"Heh... you'll know what it means to be a sex toy when I'm through with you, don't worry," he turned on the pacing and set it to beat his heart at 75 BPM. The unit automatically increased the joules until the electrical current had captured his heart—it didn't take long. "Does it hurt?"

"Enough to feel good," Nova moaned as his chest contracted with each jolt to his heart. "I'm still... pretty sedated..."

"Good," Gabriel rumbled. He pushed Nova's legs off of either side, braced his arms around his thighs and buried his face in his pussy. He ran his tongue along his opening and started to suck at and graze the tip of his teeth along the pulsing nub above it. He breathed heavily through his nose so he could keep it up without stopping, and as it went on, his hand wandered from his leg and up his abdomen so he could palpate his belly again. He derived great pleasure from how it contracted along with the cardiac pacing, and he growled softly with his clit still in his mouth.