Chapter One

Chapter One

Glaring intensely as I walked through the train, I made my way to the Slytherin compartment. Everyone around me was beginning to make me feel suffocated. Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws, all wandering around like they were free wizards. In reality, they were far from free. They were bound tightly by the mudbloods and half-bloods breeding within their society like unwanted vermin. Unfortunately, not everyone could see the stark truth; that the muggles were weakening us and making us too soft.

How were we expected to maintain our heritage and history if these creatures were polluting our world with their morals and ideas. Things were so much brighter, culturally, when Lord Voldemort was alive even though the times were darker. I mean, there was so much more killing to do and punishing and instilling magical discipline, which.. usually resulted in 'accidental' death. Us Hogwarts students were getting a delicious taste of what the world outside of the school would entail; lots of adventure.

However, some goody-two-shoes couldn't handle all this and so came the demise of our war effort's leader. Harry Potter and his useless minions, Ronald Weaslely and Hermoine Granger, decided to take the weight of the world on their shoulders and 'protect' the wizarding community from Voldemort's followers. That definitely included me, so I'm sure you could understand how offended I was feeling. What the wizarding community really needed protecting from was the likes of show off mudbloods, half-bloods and traitors like the Golden Trio.

Yes, I was a passionate murderer - I didn't really kill anyone, I just liked the idea of it - and I was not afraid to show it. This was my final year at Hogwarts and I'd be damned if I couldn't change a thing. I did plan on excelling in my academics and especially my practicals. Naturally, I would be enjoying my studies if it involved the injury or embarrassment of a fellow Gryffindor.

I stopped towards the end of the train and slipped into one of the empty compartments. Suddenly tired from all the thinking, I sat down and propped my legs up on the seat. There was a comfortable silence as I closed my eyes, thinking of all the great days ahead. Taking a deep breath, I noted that the air was fresh and... masculine? What?

Suddenly I heard the unmistakable sound of the compartment door closing. Wait, when did it open? Opening my eyes, I found myself coming into contact with the most desirable pair of grey orbs I had ever seen. Curiosity and nonrecognition flashed through them as they sized me up. When they drew away I could see that they belonged to a handsome, blonde haired boy. Slipping out of my two second daydream, I gave him a smirk; a Slytherin's trademark.

Taking his own seat, he smirked back. I was silently praising this hunk in my head when he reached out with his arm.

"Draco Malfoy," he said, waiting for a response.

"Darq Smyth," I replied, shaking his hand.

My mouth almost watered as I saw the muscles beneath his white shirt ripple. But I was better than the cheap girls who couldn't handle a little bit of good show, and all it took was for one word to make them melt to their feet.

"Slytherin Prince," he tried again, obviously not satisfied with my earlier response.

And in that moment my entire speech about self dignity and whores went right down the drain. I might have been one for self respect and all but when the Slytherin Prince was sitting right in front of you, common sense tended to fly right out of your brain. Drastically aware of the pure hotness looking at me from the seat across I decided that I wouldn't hurt to flaunt my assets.

Stretching suggestively in my seat, I said, "Draco, Draco... I have heard of you."

"And I obviously haven't heard of you," he scoffed.