Awakening

(Quick Note: It has been a few years since I've wrote on here. So I have returned to revamp this book with a better storyline and hopefully my fans, both old and new, will love this new rewrite better. Please enjoy.)

In the beginning, there was chaos. Then came order. But if there's always been a balance of everything.... Then doesn't it make sense for the universe to correct the timeline- the order- the- what? No! No! What? I- who am I? What are these feelings? What are feelings? Wasn't I just everythi- no wasn't I noth- no was i anything? What's this warm glow? It's relaxing. It's like a....? I don't know what to compare it to. All I know is that I have to- no! I must.....

".....Form!"

There was this feeling of emptiness suddenly. Like a vast space of numbness. Then there was a flash of light, and I fell onto something. Next was the rush of noises. Loud noises. Lots of frequencies of noises. It was making my head hurt worse than it is- am-are-not? I don't know!

"Can you SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I yell, as I picked myself up. I opened my eyes to see a preteen, and we were kissing.

'Soft.' I said, but in my head? This is all confusing.

The boy, he was stunned and frozen. I couldn't help but notice his crystal, clear lake blue eyes, his soft looking sunshine hair.  His atrocious neon orange jump suit. I realised that i was sitting on something hard, yet soft. I felt a jolt go through me. I pull away from the boy, and licked my lips. He, he was something- someone different. I must...

"Stay close to you." The words slipped from my thoughts into my mouth.

Everything was silent. I looked at the rest if the preteens in the classroom. My eyes traveled around the room, until they landed on two adults.

"Where am I?" I looked at the brown haired teacher with a scar across his face.

"Your at the ninja academy. Who are you!" The brunette asked me, pulling a piece of metal out of a pouch. The bluenette gathered the children away from me.

"Why the would I be at a ninja academy? What the hell is a ninja? Why are you.... Like that towards me?" I questioned myself, not even worrying about the brunette.

"Answer me!" The brunette demanded.

"I'd rather not." I dismissed the male. The class started laughing at male's expression. I started walking out the class, but the brunette appeared infront of me.

"What!" I rolled my eyes in flustration.

"Surrender quietly, and I won't have to hurt you!" He still held the metal in front of him, threateningly.

"Why? All I did was appear here, and fall. I did not hurt anyone." I am confused by all this.

"Be that as it may, your an unknown person. You appeared out of thin air, and clearly an unknown risk factor." He griped the blade tighter.

"Well I still do not know what a ninja is, and it sounds like your reaching for an excuse to keep me here. I'm leaving." I roll my eyes and walked towards the window.

I felt like something was approaching me quickly, so jumped through the window. I quickly tuck myself into a ball and rolled through the air. I latch onto the tree limb, and pulled myself up. I saw a tree close by, and jumped towards a branch. I landed roughly, and climbed down.