Prolouge

“Hey guys!” The boys said and laughed. “So we have a really big announcement to make” Rob said and looked at his phone for a second. Matt fixed his headphones and said “Y’all probably know that we never met in person cause we live in three different countries”. “hashtag internet friends” Said Darko and and laughed but stopped when he realized that it wasn’t funny. “So let’s go straight to the poi-” Said Rob and disconnected from the call. “What’s the deal it always happens to him in live streams” Matt complained and wrote something on his phone while Darko called Rob again. “Okay, can you see me?” Rob asked and straightened in his chair. “Yeah” said both Darko & Matt. “Let’s do this before my computer will hate me again” Rob said and stretched his arms. “Want me to say it?” Asked Darko. “Yeah” “Why not?” replied the others.

“So! We’re going to Los Angles!” Darko basically yelled. Rob & Matt applauded. “But!” Said Rob. “It’s only for a month” Matt continued his words. “And two weeks…” Said Darko. “Yeah, a month and two weeks” Rob said. “So that’s all we are saying for now but we’ll tell you more when the trip will get closer” Matt said. “All of us are going on twitter now so if you have any questions go tweet us and we’ll see you next week on our videos!” Said Darko and drank from a mug. “Sorry it was so short guys” Rob apologized. “Bye!” All three boys said and waved.

Darko hung up. After that Rob hung up. And finally Matt smiled to the camera and the live stream ended.