Chapter 2

Louis p.o.v
——————

I finally arrive at school after 10 minutes of driving. As soon as I step out of the car, I check the time on my phone. 7:00. Wow, I was talking to that stranger for 15 minutes before I got here! It wasn't even that big of a conversation though. I continued to think how we talked for so long, even though we just exchanged a few words, but my thoughts were interrupted by a loud laughter coming from a group of people not even 10 metres away. I noticed my friend, Zayn, hanging out with them, so I began walking over, when my phone buzzed again. I sighed as I looked at my phone, and put it on silent, before looking back up. I crouch down and slowly sneak behind Zayn, before tackling him to the ground. Zayn let's out a girly squeal, which we all find amusing, before he slaps my face playfully, and pushes me off. I continue laughing, until he eventually gets up, and steals my bag that fell of my back. I immediately frown, and shake my head, still giggling from before. "Really Zayn?" I ask amused. He gives me a cheeky smile, before unzipping my first zipper to my bag. I raise my hands in surrender and mutter a small "sorry" before he hands it back. As soon as I receive my bag, i shout a small "not!" Before giving him the middle finger, and racing to the nearest hiding spot. The first one I find is an oak tree. I quickly begins climbing it, and watch from a higher point of view, as Zayn runs around looking like a chicken that lost its head. Eventually he gives up, and the bell rings. I thought he was leaving, which made me sad, but then I realised he just dropped his phone. He quickly grabbed it off the ground, and stood right underneath me, still not noticing me, patiently. "Louis! Come on the bell went!" Zayn shouted. I felt so happy knowing Zayn was such a loyal friend, he even waits for me when he knows he's going to be late. We may be popular, but we're not the "mean" type. Or at least that's  what I think. I jumped down from the high branch, before jumping behind Zayn, and placing a hand on his shoulder. He immediately reacted, and hit me smack-bang in the right eye. I stumble back, and cover my left eye, while Zayn stood there with his mouth covered by his hand. "Oh my god Louis, I'm so sorry!" Zayn apologised sincerely, comforting Louis. Zayn guided Louis to the infirmary, and waited for the nurse. As soon as she arrive Zayn was dismissed. Louis got his eye checked out, and headed to class, but as soon as he got there, the bell rang for next period. He let out an aggravated groan, before turning on his heel, and heading to maths class.