eight / im back

HEY YALL IM BACK AFTER LIKE 2 YEARS AND CONTINUING THESE STORYS AFTER A LONG TIME JUST FOR U GUYS 💗

riley's pov:
i was walking and thinking about my life with jaden when a mad started talking to me,
he asked me "what are u doing walking all alone pretty girl?" i look at him and just break down crying. i couldn't handle this right now. i fall to the ground and he picks me up. he carried me into a car and put me in the trunk. great i'm getting kidnapped? kidnapped era? i was freaking the duck out but had to cope in some way. he pulls up and stoped the car and gets me out of the trunk , i try to fight back but he's overpowering me. he takes me into his home and locks me up in a dog cage with dog shit in it. great. got cheated on and kidnapped in the same day! i try calling my dad when he leaves to see if he could even have any empathy for me if i got kidnapped.

*ringing "dad❤️"*
"hey dad" *whispering*
"don't call me riley. u betrayed me and my trust. incest bitch."
*call ended*

what tje fuck. this isn't fair. i really let Jaden ruin my life like that? all because i fucked my step brother? we aren't even related.

the man comes back and whips me over the ass and head and tells me i'm not allowed to do that and takes my phone.

i begin to cry . my life is completely ruined all because of some fick boy.

i fall asleep that night pondering if i'll even ever see my dad or jaden again.

good night .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~~*~**~*~**~~**~*

i wake up to the man staring at me .
"oh don't look at me like that sweetpea"
sweat pea? only my mom ever called me that before she left me at the ripe age of 6..
"what did u say?"
"i'm sorry sweetpea." he says.
"do you know my mom? lisa walner?" i say.
"oh honey. if only u weren't so stupid." he says
"what?" i say
"i was ur mom honey." he says?
"but your a man..?" i say
"yes my bubble , i am transformer. i go by he / him now and prefer the name "ray" instead of "lisa"." he says.
"oh. i'm transphobic???" i say .
she then shoots me in my leg and let's me bleed out.
that's it. i'm going to die. this is it. duck.
she runs back in and realizes what she's done
"i'm so sorry bebe" let me fix this . she takes me to the kitchen table and whips out 10 bandaids and sticks them all on my wound. she puts 3 gallons of alcohol on me to "fix it" i scream in pain . then she cracks my back and bandages me up. i feel better. she fixed me.
"mom. can i leave."
"yes me love. go. pls."