【Chapter XX】

🅂🄾🄾🄱🄸🄽

I wake up to other room, i remember i was sleeping at Chan and Minho hyung bedroom. Who the fuck move me here?

"Yoww you're awake tall ass tree" Taehyun said who is peaking on the door.

"Yup dwarf" I clash back to him he just giggle and sat beside at the bed.

"Who toke me here? I remember i was sleeping at Chan hyung and Minho hyung room?" I ask.

"Ohhh Yeonjun is the one move you here, because the butler told him that the room for you is done, then he inform Minho hyung but Minho hyung just point at you who is dead ass sleeping. Then he doesn't want you to wake up so he carry your big ass to this room" He said with all detail is this dwarf eyes on each wall here.

"Yahh how did you know this all with all the details? Did you sell your soul to a demon to have an eyes on each wall in this house?" I ask he just roll his eyes.

"Dumb ass i saw it on the CCTV" He said.

"Wait why are you even looking at the CCTV?" I ask again.

"It's like morning Soobin why do you have alot of questions" He said little annoyed.

"I was looking at the CCTV there is like some other mafia group want go get in this hous, i just watching everything that time so i could inform the others and update everything"He said.

"Another attack" I mumble.

"Yes because they found the only son of Choi Yoowon and it's with the gang the one and only Choi Yoowon created" He said so me and Yeonjun father name is Choi Yoowon.

"Goshhh but they didn't know i have a brother which is Choi Yeonjun" I said then he nod.

"Because Choi Yeonjun was keep safe and his identity is secret, then you that they start to know about because your identity is out. That they easily found" He said.

"My brother who i fall in love with, without knowing were siblings" I mumble.

"Two need to wash up were having breakfast" Minho hyung pop out of nowhere.

"Okay hyung" Taehyun said and i just nod.

"I need to go to my room to wash up, don't think to much" He said.

"Yup" I just answer.

Then he left i went to the bathroom, to wash up me and Yeonjun probably meet at the dining room my own brother. My own brother let is sink in Soobin he is your brother and now you guys are not allow from one another.

After i wash up, i change my clothes his sent still runs to my clothes because it's been keep on his room.

I what i expected his in the dining room with a other. Everything went silent when i came, i just sat beside Minho hyung.

"Why are you guys suddenly became silent?" I happily said like there is nothing happening.

"Nahh it's just you" Jisung said and they start to talk again to excuse on what i said.

I felt Yeonjun staring at me he probably didn't believe that i move on so fast on what just happened, because I'm really not i still can't believe it.

"Minho hyung can we talk to my room after breakfast i want to ask something and other things" I said.

"Yeah sure Soobinahh" He said.

After we eat breakfast Yeonjun is the one who finish first and let sure he hate me know. This is for the best and after that the other follow so does i. The other went on the meeting with Chan hyung.

While me and Minho hyung went to my room we sat at my bed.

"Hyung can you tell me about me and Yeonjun father, Choi Yoowon" I said.

"Choi Yoowon our boss and also like father to us, if his alive this day he probably full of joy because he finally have his two son beside him. But sadly his killed to his greatest enemy Choi Daehwan" He said sadly.

"Your father is a great man he alway take care of us, even though were not his true son he treat us like were his, i remember the time he introduced us to Yeonjun his first son with Mrs. Choi Heeyoung. Yeonjun was like 5 years old back then as time came by he start to add us up adding Hyunjin, Jisung, Beomgyu making us complete" He said as he look back at the past.

"Me and Chan hyung was the first member of the gang he made and he toke care of us  because we were just does kids at the city and don't have house to live in, he first met Chan hyung next was me i was so rebellious before i was an ass, but he broke me to a piece because of his love for us he became a father figure to me and to the other. We didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to him because he was on critical condition" I felt the same things with Minho hyung the pain inside him while telling me all of this.

I just felt it everything the pain, the sadness my father left the world without seeing him, or even have a time with him.

I just cry and Minho hyung too he just hug me tight.

"Here i have a picture of him this was my graduation" Then he show me their picture.

"Soobin you have the eyes of your father" He said and it's true.

I wipe my tears away and i just memorize my father features, from his lips and until the eyes that match mine.

"Minho hyung, Teahyun told me that there's attack happened before like planning getting in the house" I said.

"There is but something off about it, they were trying to get at Yeonjun room when all they want is to attack you like before" He said.

"Wait hyung they might know about me and Yeonjun as a siblings" I said.

"They can't the only sure will know about it is us, it's big impossible" He said.

"Hyung can we check on the CCTV?" I ask.

Hello my beautiful bunbun is me your Author Groove how are guys doing? I'm kinda sad Because the story of " I got mark by him " is almost at the end. But yeahh it's been a long adventure a lot of things is already unfolding, i hope you like this chapter don't forget to vote but it's up to you guys😊and i won't spoil anything 😊😊 SOO your author Groovie is out peace out stay safe, stay happy and don't forget to be clown. Babye love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️