01

𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇

[01: that new girl ]

"Chris, Time for school." His sister, Hannah called him who is sleeping inside his room hugging him self.

Yes, He moved out from his parents house. He came to Korea to live with his younger sister alone under his grandma's care but both of them has their own apartment which is given by their grandparents.

After 15minutes has pass, he came out from his room with his one hand in his pocket another one ruffling his hair.

"You want breakfast or not?" He asked his sister but she shook her head and wore her shoes.

"I'm going first. It's first day of school, come hurry." Hannah said and left leaving her brother alone. He sighed and just simply toasted 2 breads for breakfast.

"What so special about first day of school?"

Just 3 bites his breads are all gone. He wore his shoes and walk to the drawing next to the door.

"Love you." He said and left.

-

He walked to the bus stop hopping to see his sister still waiting for the bus there but sadly the bus is gone so he has to wait for another bus. Instead of sitting he decided to stand and look at the park which children are enjoying themselves there.

A girl with a sweater, with the same school uniform as him caught his eyes immediately. He rubbed his eyes twice to check.

"E-Eren?" He mumbled and wanting to run to the park where she is sitting down and talk with the children who are playing there but unfortunately his bus come.

"Hey young man, do you wanna go?" Because of the driver speech he hesitated to go in but he didn't want to late for his class so he hoped on and scan his card walking the left side so he can see her again.

He looked at her until he can't see her anymore.

"My eyes become worst." He said to him self because that can't be her. How can a person that he always tried to find come out so easily?

-

Bang Chan walked behind his sister but they didn't goes to the same class. They just make way to their own locker. As always Bang Chan would always ignore everyone around him, he always plugged his air pod never talk to anyone if it's nonsense.

Suddenly someone bump into Hannah, Bang Chan is well balance so he caught his sister. He stared at the guy who bump into his sister.

"Girl pardon me, I don't mean to be rude." The guy who bumped into Hannah said and chuckled.

Bang Chan stared at him for a moment before walking away leaving his sister to deal with it.

"Bang Chan," His math teacher, Mr.Kim called him. He turned around and give him a bow before taking off his air pod.

"There will be a new girl attending to our class and in my class I won't be here so just help me introduce the girl to the class, Can you?" Mr.Kim said looking at Bang Chan. Normally Bang Chan would refused it but suddenly he agreed to do so.

"I don't have any excuse to refuse it." Bang Chan bowed and went inside his class leaving his teacher standing while stunning with his words.

"One more sir, next time ask the class president, I don't have anything to do with it because I'm not the class president." Bang Chan came back and told his teacher so and walked back inside.

"I guess I will stop bothering him." Mr.Kim said and turn around walking back to the teacher room.

"Hello? Are you Bang Chan? I'm the new student. Uhh- Mr.Kim told me to come to y-" She hasn't finish her sentence yet but Bang Chan cut her off.

"We aren't close so don't call me by my name." Said Bang Chan. The new student stared at Bang Chan because he seem too rude toward her.

She can't even look at him in face because his hair already cover his eyes so all she can see is his fluffy hair.

"Just come inside and introduce your self." Bang Chan said and walked inside.

"Psycho?"

The new student entered the class but the class was a mess no one listen to her. She looked up to see Bang Chan but he didn't look at her. She wanted to ask him how can she introduce her self if they are loud as chickens?

*pull* *pull*

Bang Chan looked down seeing his shirt is being pull by the girl. She pull his shirt and ask him,

"Can I skip the introduction?"

"Get your hand off my shirt." Bang Chan demanded strictly. She stared at him, gulping before toke her hand off from his shirt.

"Shut up!" Bang Chan slammed the table with his hand which caught the whole class attention's.

"Go on." Bang Chan coldly said and walked to his desk leaving the new girl alone. He plugged in his ear phone and put his hand on the desk and sleep on it.

"Hhmmm..I'm Lee Eren. Nice to meet y'all." The whole class don't want want to embarrass her so all of them give her a big clap. She bowed to them before walking to find her seat.

"Is this seat belong to anyone?" She asked one of the student who is sitting in front of Bang Chan.

"No but he doesn't like to sit with others." The girl said, Eren made an O mouth. She gave her a small bow before putting her bag on the desk hard which make Bang Chan stunned.

"Hi, Seat-mate!" Eren smiled and gave Bang Chan a small smile, blinking her eyes twice.

"What are your business here?" Bang Chan toke off his air pod and looked at Eren straight into her eyes.

"Ohh, I came here to get e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n." She pronounced the word education very slowly for Bang Chan to hear it clearly.

"You shouldn't sit at someone else's seat it's dis-"

"I come to get education from teacher not you so shut your mouth." Eren simply said and smiled at Bang Chan. Bang Chan looked at her with his sharpe eyes. Eren looked at him,

"Are you staring me with a dead glare? Oh honey your hair already cover your eyes I can't see how scary your dead glare is." Eren said and opened her book, self studying.

The girl that she talked to earlier won't fckin close her mouth because it's her first time hearing the guy name Bang Chan talking nonsense for the first time.

"Btch, Bang fckin Chan just freakin talk." She poked her friends who are sitting in front of them.

"Heh? What?" Eren heard it and confused,

"Mate, Are you deaf and just come back to your sense today or what?" Eren talked in English with her Aussie accent not for Bang Chan to understand.

"I was born in Australia." Bang Chan said keep staring at Eren but does she look like she care? No.

"Did I ask?"

_posted 07/03/2021

Next Chapter on 
⤷‧₊˚ 12/03/2021 :: thanks and ily !