my queen

Bryce POV

As addison and I were making out I pulled her shirt off and noticed she had scars all over her chest. And I just got pissed.

Addi: what was that for *trying to play stupid*
Bryce:addison dont play dumb what are all these scars*upset*
Addi: uh um
Bryce: those arent fucking words addison*shouts*
Addi: why are you fucking yelling at me how do you think I feel*shouts and starts to cry*
Bryce: baby I'm sorry I just got upset cause your hurt and you hid it from me*soft voice*
Addi: ok. But once I tell you please for me dont do anything stupid
Bryce: ok anything for you
Addi: ok umm so. That night you left me home alone around 2am I heard someone in the house, so I hot my bat and went downstairs to find Tony. I tried to hit him out he instead slapped me and was now forcing himself on me.
Bryce: that motherfucker *upset*
Addi. Bryce let me finish. He was holding onto my hands tight and then he was also pushing my against the wall and that why I have scars on my chest, he was also pushing my back and that why I have those scars. He pushed me against the wall and was now kissing me, but I managed to kick his balls and ran downstairs to press the emergency security button and the police took him away.
Bryce:that bitch is going to pay for what he did
Addi: bryce please don't do anything stupid
Bryce: look baby in just upset
Addi: ik but please
Bryce: ok but you have to tell your brother.
Addi: he is going to freak out more than you
Bryce: just tell people you trust cause they have really been worried about you
Addi: could you tell them for me*pouts*
Bryce: ok but tour coming to my house today. I cant let you be alone.
Addi: ok

Bryce pov

Tony motherfucker Looez abused my girlfriend,he deserves to die. But I needed to be there for addison and i also needed to tell her something about me moving but I guess I'll tell her later. So I am making a content house called Sway with Taylor,Josh,Jaden,Anthony,Noah. Yeah addisons brother will be in sway.
We are bought the house and planning to move in a week.
Addi packed her clothes and we drove off to my place.

At Bryces house

Addi:baby why are they boxes in your house
Bryce: oh yeah I planned on telling you earlier tonight but shit went down
Addi: ok tell me now
Bryce: so I made a content house called Sway and I will be moving in a week
Addi: wow that's huge baby *kisses him*I'm so proud of you. So who are you moving in with
Bryce:Taylor,Josh,Jaden,Anthony,Noah and I
Addi: Noah like my brother
Bryce: yes he didnt tell you
Addi: no he didn't
Bryce: well we can go see the house tomorrow cause everyone gonne be there also the girls
Addi: ok

Addison and Bryce just chill making jokes and dancing around. They were just having fun.

Addison pov

Bryce and I chilled at his house and I was excited to see all the girls and see where Bryce was moving.
Bryce and I slept and I woke up at 9am olne in bed. Was bryce already awake. I walked downstairs and saw a note on the kitchen counter.

Hey baby dont worry about me I went to get Starbucks and McDonald's for you. I also want to show you this new secret spot I found. Get ready we should be leaving by 11am.

I love you
Your king ❤

I ran upstairs to get ready and wore this

I put on foundation and powder on my hands to cover the red marks

I put on foundation and powder on my hands to cover the red marks. I think I looked pretty good. I then heard Bryce come in the house and up to the bedroom. He looked at me up and down which made me blush.

Addi: hey baby
Bryce: my princess looks like a queen today. You look gorgeous.
Addi: thank you baby. Come here and give me a kiss.
Bryce: *kisses addison* let's get going.
Addi: ok lets go
Bryce: the place where I'm taking you is like a 30 minute drive from here.
Addi: ok. Can I have my Starbucks
Bryce: it's in the car.

Bryce and addison drove to this private are and they walked down a footpath and then addison say a lovely waterfall.

Bryce POV

I know addison is really hurt right now but I wanted to show her she was loved, so I rented out this private waterfall and set a picnic up. I knew she loved the small and thoughtful things.

Addi: bryce this is so cute
Bryce: I wanted to treat my queen
Addi: well this queen loves her king
Bryce: and I live by queen more than she could imagine.
Addi: this is so beautiful *looking at the scenery and waterfall*
Bryce: not as beautiful as this sight right next to me
Addi: *blushes*you being such a flirt it's so cute but you keep turning my cheeks red.
Bryce: I live when you blush it's so cute*kisses her*

I kissed Addison and she deepened the kiss, man I missed her lips on mine. I didnt want to leave but we had to go to Sway, we got into the car and drove off.

Guys the next chapter kinda be crazy. This was just like a filler. Ily and thanks for the support.

937 words