light

No proofreading done
2 years later
Gulf sat in a cafe with a numb face. He  lost a lot of weight and light in his eyes. Unknown to him a pair of curious eyes looked at him with worry.
Flashback
Kongpop' pov
I tried to convince Arhit to meet a guy I see everyday in cafe. I don't want to make a move first because if I do Arhit will be jealous and he will kill that boy who is already so broken. So I asked him drop by from work. I saw him entering the cafe. He stopped by that boy and looked at him worried. He sat in front of the boy and asked him if he was OK.  The boy just nodded. Arhit looked at his face closely and his eyes went wide. He shuttered when he spoke....
G~uu~lllff
He looked at Arhit with no expression. Arhit sad beside him and he flinched and moved away. 
"Don't worry gulf I am not going to harm you. I am Your P'oon. I was Max's junior in middle school Remember!!!" oh I used to bring you ice-cream......
Gulf nodded with a hint of smile in his eyes. When Arhit asked for a hug he flinched again.
"P', dont!!! I think he is uncomfortable with hugs!"
His phone vibrated and he got scared again. The fact was visible in his eyes. I want to snatch that phone to look why he is looking at and I can tell Arhit wants to do that too.

We left the cafe when Arhit felt gulf was uncomfortable. We came back home. At night Arhit snuggled into my chest. I know he is sad but I didn't knew he was so sad that he started crying.

Arhit was a head hazer of our university in 3rd year . Everyone was scared of him except me who fell in love when I first saw him. Arhit became our king in 4th years. He doesn't cry if he ever did he would hide himself and cry today he cried in front of me. I help him to calm.

P', don't be sad I will try my best to help him.
He stopped crying and looked at me
"Kong when we were kids I would go to his place daily because I loved his smile. He was our little bunny. He used to talk a lot now he was so numb. Save him kong please!! '

He calmed down after a while and planned how to talk to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kong and Arhit both decided to meet him again today. Kong will go after sotus while Arhit will come during his lunch break.
During their break Kong came first and sat went to gulf slowly and greeted him. Gulf looked at him and nodded  and went back to staring at his phone. I tried to distract him..

"Gulf which department are you in?? "
He didn't answer then I realized he doesn't speak so I took out a notebook from my bag and passed him.
He then wrote
"Archeology"
Wow not many students take up that course. His phone vibrated and before he could look at the text I asked him.
"Gulf ,P' Arhit's coming over? He wants to talk to you if you are uncomfortable I can stop him?? "

He shook his head. At least he is ready to meet Arhit there in no way in this universe I can stop him from coming over. I went to bring my order. I ordered something for gulf too. He is too thin he needs to eat something. When I was returning I ordered one extra drink. When I came back I saw gulf reading something.
I gave him his lunch. He refused to eat so I divided it in half. I want him to eat something when he started eating he kept his phone aside then I slowly knocked the other drink on the phone. It spilled on gulf's clothes.  I immediately gave him tissues . I saw a relief on his face when the phone was soaked. So someone is blackmailing him.

Huh let's see how long can that person hide. I am good with games and knifes too. Arhit loves to scare the shit out of people.

I distracted gulf for sometime. I even played a stupid game like tic tac toe with him. It was fun.

After 30 minutes I saw two boys entering the cafeteria. Gulf hid himself under the table he was trembling in fear. I know who they are -- They are our King's people. But why is Gulfie scared of them. They found gulf who was hidden under the table. Before they could pull him out. I grabbed his wrist till he screamed for mercy. I threw him away. The other two tried to help him but I held them from their hair and pinned them on the table and whispers something in their ears and they both ran away.

Arhit came soon he asked me what happened I explained him everything. He coaxed gulf to come out. Gulf came out and hugged him. Arhit calmed him down.

But I can assure you that ex-king is going to set king in his right place.....

I have no idea how this chapter is going to turn out 😅

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Please follow for updates 🙏

Thanks for reading Please vote and comment Please follow for updates 🙏