Prologue

Hello! Author here! Well... The 'Author' doesn't sound right. Uhh. Call me Sunstreak or Sun. Anyways welcome! So glad you're here. This is Eret X Reader. I wrote this cause why not and yeah. So your username is WinterZHolly cause I can't think of anything else. Note! All the art I put up here is not mine. I repeat not mine. Anyways! Enjoy! 

____________________________________________________________

"Y/N! You broke the first rule. No going to the End!" Dream shouted. He was furious. Y/N hadn't listened to him and she needed to be taught a lesson. 

"Well, you can't do anything about it!" Y/N stuck a tongue out and rolled her eyes. 

"I can! I can take away your things!" Dream frowned and took out a phone. 

"Wait no! You can't just do that! I worked so hard to get these!" Y/N yelled. 

"You shouldn't have gone to the End Y/N." Dream yelled back. 

"I wanted to see the Endddddd." Y/N huffed and snatched the phone away and threw it into the water where it sank to the bottom. Dream swam to go get it and punched Y/N in the arm. 

"Hey!" 

"Hey is for horses, not people."  

"And that horse is you." 

"I will take that as a compliment," Dream smiled. "I know. I can just trap you in the Nether. Make sure you can't go in the Overworld anymore. Pack your things. I've made my decision." 

"What? at least give me 2 days to pack!" Y/N raced away. How could Dream just banish her? She had only gotten like 20 stacks of enderpearls, 4 elytras which she had enchanted Unbreaking 3 and mending on all 4 of them, and 5 shulker boxes. Alright maybe she did secretly somehow get 1 stack of bedrock, but she didn't lay a finger on the Ender Dragon! 

*-2 days later-* 

<Dream> : You at the Nether Portal yet? 

<WinterZHolly> : Hmm...Fine. I hate this. 

<Dream> : You shouldn't have gone in. 

Fair enough. She actually kind of deserved it, but she didn't like it at all. 

"Bye Y/N." Dream called as she entered the Nether. The portal broke behind her and she sighed. She entered the Obsidian dome and got out her wood. Everything would be fine...Hopefully... 

____________________________________________________________ 

Grammarly says this is confident and sad. Bruh.