A passionate night

Emma's POV,

"God i'm a mess"

I walked around my apartment stumbling upon the things I messed up the night before. It was 3:00 am and I heard a sound from my lounge which brought me out of my dreams of Derek. Right now the only thing that I was concerned about was that where was that sound coming from. As soon as I turned on the lights of the lounge, I felt a hand gripping my waist and pulling me into darkness but then I heard it I heard him

"Emma"

He whispered my name and my name was a prayer. It was him it was Derek he is here. I was about to ask him that how dare he invade my privacy but just as I opened my mouth to protest, he covered my mouth with his and I moaned in pleasure as his tongue invaded my mouth expertly.

"God I missed these beautiful lips."

I wanted to tell him how much I missed his touch too but then the images of him and Anna filled my eyes as I pulled out of his touch to gain my strength again. I started to walk away when he grabbed me from behind cuddling me in his arms as he hummed and took me to the creaky old couch in my lounge.

"What the hell, PUT ME DOWN DEREK!!"

I screamed surprising myself at my tone which I adopted but he only gave his heart breaking smile.

"I know I owe an explanation but angel gimme a chance."

"No, you did what you could there's nothing left to talk about now!"

He placed me on the couch settling next to me and cupping my face in his huge hands and I felt like a mouse beneath a cat under his muscular figure.

"Derek, please don't make this hard for me."

"Baby, we need each other and you are very well aware of that."

"No, some decisions are taken for good."

"Emma, there'll be no Derek without you, there'll be no reason to live without you. Please sweetheart, don't take away from me my reason to live."

I saw hunger fill his beautiful blue eyes when he reached for my neck and placing feather like kisses he pleaded for a chance. Two days ago I was determined about my decision of leaving him but now it felt like I won't be able to resist him anymore. He reached the hem of my shirt and tugged at it brushing his lips with mine and that's when I lost all my strength and I gave up to him.