Michael G Scott wants to KILL DWIGHT K SCHRUTE!

*Michael is in his office taking care of work on his computer

*Dwight wants to enter Michaels office

*Dwight goes up to the door in Michaels office, raises his hand, and...

Dwight: *Knock, knock, knock "Michael!"

Silence....

Dwight: *Knock, knock, knock "Michael!"

Silence...

Dwight: *Knock, knock, knock "Michael!"

*3 Total times

Michael: *Opens the door "Yea, Dwight?"

Dwight: "MICHAEL WE GOTTA! MICHAEL ITS CUZ! MICHAEL WE GOTTA! MICHAEL ITS CUZ!

Michael: *Looks perplexed and disgusted at Dwight K Schrute. A sudden stream of memories starts going through his head, all moments that Michael G Scott had to endure because of Dwight K Schrute's stupidity, and these memories lead Michael G Scott on to an epiphany. Michael looks down from the floor and on to the face of Dwight K Schrute, looks him in the eye, and says "Dwight! You're RETARDED! I should've FIRED YOU a long time ago! No, you know what, DWIGHT?! I'm DE-PROMOTING YOU to assistant to the regional manager now!"

Dwight: *Looks shocked. "Michael, how could you!? Michael, its cuz!? Michael, how could you!? Michael, its cuz!?

Michael: "Alright Dwight! You know what! Just get out! JUST GET OUT!"

*Pushes Dwight out the door and closes it.

Michael: "Gah, man! That guy's autistic or something, man! Gah! That was horrible. I definitely should've fired him a long time ago! Gah, man! You need to listen to your intuition sometimes, man! Gah! Whatever, anyways, time to unwind.

*Looks at camera man

Michael; "Hey! Get that camera out of here!"

The end.