Are you going to find me? ( A Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1-------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichole's POV

Snow, white, cold, and bare. I said quietly to myself as I stated outside from my cabin in Ireland.

I was sitting there all by myself since my family went to the store when I saw him. He was beautiful I walked outside pretending I didn't notice him but he noticed me my plan failed I screamed inside my head.

"Hey I'm Niall Horan are you new here?" He asked me

"Uh um yeah! I'm Nichole Wilinson but you can call me Nikki! I said politely

" I guess we're going to be neighbors! I'll see you around bye!" He said walking off smiling

"Bye" I yelled

What school does he go to? Is he single? Does he like me? I asked myself million of questions. It was scary talking to him well because he was Irish and I was American I didn't want to go to school tomorrow since I was probably the only american in Ireland for miles beside my family. Ugh why did she have to die? Eh you'd she do it? She was happy wasn't she? She said she wouldn't leave me. My mind wondered off and the memories started to rush back to me.

Flashback~~

"Hey I love you and I'm never going to leave you always know that okay?!!?!" My sister said tears rushing down her face

I nodded because I didn't understand what was wrong . She was five years older then me I was only fourteen.

"What's going on?" I asked her

No reply.

"Sissy are you okay? Hello?" I yelled loudly

Then I realized she overdosed on pills right in front of me. Tears fillies my eyes I called 911. I knew they couldn't save her for she was gone, she left me but why she just said she wouldn't I kept questioned myself and started to cry worse. My parents were stunned and I saw it all. My sister just died right in front of me.

End of flashback~~~~~

Since then my family now consists of me, my dad , and my mom. I was the only child. I hated myself every day after her passing for I was the last person she talked to before she passed on. I still didn't understand why she killed herself. I thought she was happy like I was once. I guess I don't know everything.

I fell asleep that night crying as usual. My parents came home very late so I couldn't go and ask for comfort. It was about twelve at night when I heard a knock at my window balcony thing in my room. I opened it up not remembering I was still crying. I opened the window and saw Niall the boy I had only met a few hours ago.

"Are you okay I heard you crying?" He asked kindly

"Uh um yeah I'm fine actually I'm wonderful!" I said wiping the years off my face

"No you're not you were crying come here now!!" He insisted motioning for me to come in for a hug and I did so

"Thanks" I said starting to cry again

"Now you have to tell me what's wrong please!!" He said yelling quietly into my ear

"Okay well obviously you can tell I'm not from around her and I don't want to be here I want to be back In america. We had to move well uh um" I said and ended talking

"And why??!?" He yelled in my ear once again

"Uh ohm my sister overdosed on pills right in front of me last year today's the day she died last year..." I quietly stated and began to cry louder into his shoulder. He was comforting me and hugging me until I couldn't breathe and had to pull away.

" do you want me to stay the night here?" He asked in a hopeful voice

" only if you want " I said

It was weird I must say I had only known him for about two hours before I was crying and hugging him and he was comforting me.

"Yes!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs I giggled quietly to myself

"Wait but I have school tomorrow." I said

"We'll so do I what school are you going to?!" He asked

"Uh Mulligar Prep I think!" I said

"Yes!!!!!!!!" Niall screamed to the top of his lungs basically waking up everyone in the whole town but I just giggled

"Alright I'm going to bed, night!" He said while snuggling right up next to me in my bed.

"Night and thank you!" I said smiling

"No problem see you in the morning!" He said while pulling me in for a hug and kissing my forehead

This is going to be great, hopefully I forget about my sister soon and I wonder If Niall likes me? Would he ask me out? Is he popular at school? I kept asking questions as I always did before slowly falling asleep in his strong arms. This is perfect I thought.