Spoiler Chapter!!!

I have learned how to fight, and it's incredibly, well, amazing. I've saved so many people and dad doesn't care about me.

I got adopted by Chaos, the creator of the universe. Now, it's just weird. I couldn't believe what happened. I WAS BETRAYED. I didn't have a boyfriend anyway, so it didn't really matter. The worst thing? Percy beloved that I was a traitor too. Even the person who had a crush on me (Nico, I heard from the Aphrodite cabin) believed I was a traitor. BROKEN. The one word that describes me now. The only songs that appeal to me now are betrayal songs, like Impossible and Black Widow.

I am no longer Jennifer Danielle Jackson. I am Dolphina, the adopted daughter of Chaos. People now describe my facial features as angelic. My voice is described as melodic. I have no use of men now. They have proved themselves to be idiots once again. I can no longer give mercy or forgive.

That is my way of saying that it's hard being a girl. Now, death is more appealing than love to me. I kill monsters brutally, yet they are wonderful playmates. Trust me, some demigod camps cannot be trusted.
*cough*Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter*cough*

I hope my brethren are coming to their senses now. They must learn the wrath I will bestow upon them once I return from my latest mission. Once again, I hope they learn.