proposal

They both reach their destination....

Both came out of the car after parking it....They were at the beach...

Shreya:- sir hum yha....?

Daya:- hmm... Chalo

Daya moved forward and Shreya was following him.... Daya went inside a house which was near the beach.... Shreya followed him......lights were off..... because of which Shreya was unable to see any thing..... daya switched on the light......

Shreya looked around...

Shreya:-wowww sir yeh ghr kitna pretty hai...... main JB bhi beach Pai ati thi tu yeh ghr dekhti thi....bhr se tu Bhut bar dekha hai but first time adr se dekh rhi hun...it's so beautiful.....

Daya:-oo tu ab tum JB cahu is ghr Mai aa skti ho....

Shreya was a bit confused....

Shreya:- mtlb

Daya come closer to her....

Daya:- mtlb yeh ki ab apne ghr Mai ane ke liye thori n kisi se permission logi...

Shreya:- apna ghr.... But yeh ghr Mera thori hai sir

Daya:- hn but Mera tu hai...

Shreya:- apka mtlb yeh apka ghr hai?

Daya:- Ni Mera Ni hai....

Shreya:- sir app ab mujhe confuse KR rhe hai...

Daya:-mtlb yeh Mera ghr Ni hai but main kuch din Mai lene vala hun yeh....

Shreya:- ooo... But sir apke pass tu already ghr Hain hin... Tu fir yeh kyu... Aap shift hone ka soch rhe hai ky yha?

Daya:-ni.... Mera vo ghr hin accha hai....

Shreya:- tu fir yeh kyu?

Daya:- hai koi reason... Thore der main pata chl jayega...tumhe yhi rehna hai ky.... Chalo pura ghr tu dekh lo

Shreya nodded....

They started seeing the rooms one by one.... and at end they went to the terrace....the view from the terrace was just amazing....the sky full of stars and the moon.... and water at the beach is just shining because of the light of the moon...and moreover....the moon is shinning more today.....and their was no one at the beach....

Shreya and daya came to the edge and were just looking at the view.....

Shreya:- wooowww....sir yeh yeh kitna pretty lg RHA hai.....

Daya:-hn....just like movies Mai koi romantic secnes vala view....

Shreya looked towards him and he too looked at her.... and both smiled...

Shreya:- sir... Itna accha view hai Chand khud roshni kiye hue hai tu kyu n... Vo main... I mean hum... Vo.

Shreya was feeling hesitated....but daya understood what she wants to say....(jb pyaar ho tu Annke padhna aa jata hai) Just like that.....he took out his phone and plays music on it.... and kept it on the chair which was their on the terrace.....and he forwarded his hand to Shreya....she just looked at him in shock.....

Daya:- aise ky dekh rhi ho...dance Ni krna ky?

Shreya:- but apko kaise pata Mai dance ke liye bol rhi thi....

Daya:- bs pata hai... ab dance bhi krna hai ya ni music khtm ho jayega....

Shreya smiles and keep her hand in his hand....she kept her hand on his shoulder....while he kept his hand on her waist....both shivered by each others touch....they looked into each others eyes....and started to match steps.....it's been 5 min they were just looking into each other eyes and were dancing on the romantic music

🎉 आपने dareya...deep true love को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
dareya...deep true loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें