Chapter 2: Stronger

Geo, during his time on this island, had been experimenting with his newly gained power of 'kiloton kiloton fruit'. The information he got from the devil's fruit stated that it has three tiers of weight manipulation; first tier:1kg to 10000kg; second tier: 10000 kg to 1000000 kg, and the third tier is 1kiloton and higher. How much higher? Currently, Geo doesn't know the limit unless he achieves awakening. It was due to limitation of his bodily strength that he could only access the first tier ability, even then, increasing his weight up to 10000 kg ruptured some of the blood vessels due to enormous strain on the body and failed to properly activate it due to lack of stamina.

'So this ability is fueled by my stamina. And also, I can no longer feel the physical limits on my body, it's like I can grow stronger infinitely.', Thought Geo. Making up his mind to become powerful, he had gone back to basic physical exercises, Geo knows that it would require a lot of time and effort to attain peak physical fitness. So he hopes to at least build up enough stamina to freely use the ability.

Geo was donning white colored gi with tight fitting pants which are usually worn by most of the Earth's Martial artists, except the gi was sleeveless showing his incredibly well-muscled arms.He also wore a pair of gauntlets in his arms and legs. Each of his armored hand held two incredibly long bamboo stems from one end which had stones attached to the other ends.

He lifted both bamboo stems at 45 degree elevation and put them down slowly, and repeated the routine until his arms became numb. Being an incredibly awesome Martial artist, Geo knows many ways of training. Lifting weights while reducing leverage can be incredibly hard, and it doesn't even require sophisticated training machines. Geo trained all of his muscles with same method. He routinely exercised every morning and meditated in quiet place. In the noon, he hunted leftover exotic animals on the island for his meals. In the evening, he practiced his weight changing abilities to get better hang on it. Geo had also not forgotten practicing his punching and kicking techniques in between his training session.

It was due to lack of equipment in this jungle that had forced him to employ unusual means, and even if he had normal training equipments that he had used in previous world, he thought that those wouldn't be of use anymore as his strength had soared after he ate the powerful fruit. He would have to do countless reps to increase his strength by small amount.

'At least the workout is effective in further strengthening my body, but seriously this ability defies logic and gives no shit to the rules of physics. But it also has weakness of water, I almost drowned myself at the beach, Now I can't even properly wash my body.' Geo thought to himself.

And so he trained non stop like this for three months straight.

Some distance away from the island a pirate ship was speedily sailing towards it. The galleon ship had white sails and Black flag, sporting skulls with crossbones on it.

The people on it were ferocious looking with hint of panic in their faces. A tall man wearing golden armor was standing at the figurehead of the ship.

"Captain, there's an island ahead of us. It looks inhabitated. What are your orders?" said a person with emaciated look.

The supposed Captain narrowed his eyes looking at the island and said, "Prepare the ship for docking and ready the anchors. All of you Listen up, we have to stock up our supplies or we'll die starving. Leave nothing alive there."

"Aye aye Captain." replied the crewmen as they got busy attending their jobs.

The ship swiftly reached the island, the pirate crew furled the sails and threw the anchor at the bottom of the beach.

The crew with their Captain got down from the ship.

The figure wearing silver armor was tall man with brown hair, he had long sideburns and thin lips. He was a notorious pirate in East blue, goes by the name Aero. He had a bounty of 17 million berries on his head, and he was wanted by Marines dead or alive.