Chapter 1

September Pov

I was on my way home from work when I saw the drug king or known as King.I walked faster ruz he tries to talk to every pretty thick girl he see's. "Hey ma" I kept walking. "Yo I know you hear me talking to you..." "I ain't want you anyways u stupid that bitch." I stopped and turned around. Knowing I was about to go off. "First of all nigga I have a fucking name and if you aint want me why u calling me for. And im not a bitch, nor a thot cuz if i was u would know my name cuz i would of been fucked you and your niggas. So shut the fuck up stupid dumb nigga I said. And walked away. When I got home I notice Tyrone isnt home so that means this is my chance to take a nap. When I woke up. I heard two voices in the kitchen. I walked in King was here with Tyrone talking. "Ohh ur up now I see." Tyrone said I head nod. "Well this King my friend." He said. "Yeah I know who he is we met earlier." Then Tyrone punch me in my face. I flew to the wall bleeding from my mouth and nose. "DID I TELL YOU TO SAY SOMETHING YOU STUPID DUMB BITCH. NO. GET UP AND CLEAN UR FUCKIN FACE NOW." He said. I got up and ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. I slid down the wall and cried. When I was done I got up and cleaned my face. I went down stairs. And saw king in the living room by himself. I sat across from him. "You're the one he talks about." He said. I was confused. "Umm what does that mean." I said "Well if u don't already know I'm the drug king and Tyrone works for me. He always talks about how he has his girl doing everything and that he has you in check. And your his animal. I never knew that the one he talks about is the beautiful girl I see everyday coming from work." I blushed. "Thank u but I never knew none of this." I said as my voice cracked and a tear fell down. He wiped it. "U deserve better. Why you ain't leave him." "Because I love him so much. So I try to put up with all he does." I said the honest truth. "Well you can take but so much. Here if anything call me." He handed me a piece of paper that has his name and number on it. "OK I will." Then Tyrone came back in and they left.

September in mm.

Leave me comment and etc. So I know if my book is liked.