Chapter 3

I looked at Tyrone. He looked pissed. "Here I got you something."I said and passes him the to him bag. "Thank you."he said. I walked away and was on my way upstairs when he called my name. "September come here NOW." I walked over there and I'm not gonna front I was scared because he was already mad and I didn't want him to take it out on me. "Y-yes"I said "I did laundry" he said. "OK thank you I guess" "DON'T PLAY DUMB SEPTEMBER. WHO THE FUCK NUMBER IS THIS BECAUSE IF YOU LIE I WILL KILL YOU. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW." I was mad at myself how can I be so dumb and leave Kings number in my pocket. "Um. Um." I repeated. "ANSWER THE QUESTION."he said. "Its kings number." I said. "KING. U FUCKING MY FRIEND." "No he just gave me his number, just in case something happens." I said. "U STUPID LYING BITCH UR FUCKING MY FRIEND. U GONNA LEARN UR LESSON BITICH." He said then started sending blows to my face. In ever punch he threw it got harder. Then finally he stopped. "Now I'm gonna pay this "Mr. Tryna still my girl" a vist." And with that he left. I got up in held my face as I went to the bathroom to clean the blood off. I looked up in the mirror and seen I had a black eye, busted mouth, and a bloody nose. I cleaned the blood off and walked to the kitchen and got me a icepack.

Kings POV

I was in the trap getting head.. When this nigga Tyrone come running in l. Like there's a door use it. I pushed the girl off me and zipped my zipper up. "U FUCKIN MY GIRL." I was hella confused. "First of all stop yelling at me before we have a PROBLEM. And second I'm not fucking September." "YOU A MOTHER FUCKIN LIER I FOUND UR NUMBER IN HER PANTS NIGGA." he said coming closer to me and pushed me."YOU FOUND MY NUMBER BECAUSE WHEN UR ABUSIVE ASS HIT HER AND SHE CAME BACK DOWN STAIRS SHE LOOKED SCARED OUT OF HER MIND. AND YEA I ASKED HER Y SHE AINT LEAVE YO DUMB ASS BUT SHIT SHE LOVE YO ASS SO MUCH SHE STAYING WITH YOU." I said then this nigga swung at me and I weaved it and hit him a couple of time. I was beating the shit out of this nigga got me fucked gonna walk in when I was getting head and gonna start yelling at me. Plus nigga swung. After a few minutes someone pulled me off. It was one of my friends Big T. "King calm down look he's bleeding calm down after that. I left and was heading to September's place. When I pulled in the drive way. I got out and knock on the door. Sooner or later she opened it. I looked at her face and got mad all over again he put his hands on her again. I'm not gonna like and say I ain't develop feelings for her. Which I did. That's why I get so mad when he puts his hands on her."Um sorry but Tyrone's not here. He would be back soon hopefully." She said her voice was soft and sweet. "Ohh I know I'm here for you." I said. I said trying not to sound weird. "Um ok I guess." She said. Then she opened the door wider to let me. I went and sat on the couch. She sat across from me. "Look I know what happened Tyrone came down to the trap and was talking crazy he swung and then I beat his ass." I said all in one breath. She laughed. I was confused I thought she was gonna be all mad and start crying. "Why u said it like that. Where is he?" She asked. "Um um when I left I headed over here. But he was on the floor bleeding. Hes good by now because one of my friends are taking care of him." I said. "OK your right" she said. Now I'm really confused. "About" "when you first came here. You asked me why am I still with him, and then you told me I deserve better. "I-i- just down who can show me better. I don't have no body." She said and started crying. I wrapped my arm around her. And brung her close to my chest. "I'm here for you ma." She looked up. As I looked down at here and looked in to each other eyes and I slowly leaned in. As she did the same then moments later our lips met each other. As me was having a tounge of war, the door opened. "WHAT THE FUCK."