1

Dear whoever cares,

It's been a while huh?

I know I'm sorry it's my fault. I've always been bad at keeping up with my relationships haven't I? I promise I'll write more. I'll reach out more. At least I'll try to.

Let's catch you up to date alright? Now it's kinda hard to tell you this and this is why it's been so delayed but I've come to terms with some things and I understand that I need help. With what I don't know but I know I need it.

All I know at this point is that I'm hungry. And despite my body's constant reminders and warning that I am out of energy and need food, I seem to continue to ignore it. And to add on to this, I've learned that to please people I can just eat when they are around. Something, even just a few small things pleases them enough to not pester me about eating. See, I know I'm hungry and starving myself so you don't need to keep reminding me about it. My body is doing a good job about that.

Also, I have no Fucken idea who the girl in the mirror is anymore. That hit like a brick when I noticed and saw someone different. Last time I saw myself I looked happier and more alive. Now I look like an empty vessel... someone who hasn't slept in a long time and someone who doesn't fit her clothes anymore...

I've also come to terms with ... actually I'm not too sure if I have yet... now writing to you I have noticed that there is a lot more I need to figure out. A lot I need to find the motivation to fix, to make better, to finish.
This time though, I'll make time for you again. For our relationship. Don't know when that will be, but it will be sooner than what it was last time. I'll make sure that I write to you eventually.

Until next time.

Sincerely yours,
The definitely living person who remains unnamed.