7

Dear girl on the bus,

I can read you like an open book, more than you think you know...

You don't know me. And if this ever gets to you somehow... then hello! I'm sorry I never had the guts to say anything to you. And tell me if I was somewhat right about things...

Short hair (blonde and dark brown)
Long teal nails. I can tell you are struggling with them. You pick at them like you want them gone, they look new though. Very pretty too.

Round glasses. Brings out your face. It really suits you.

Hoodie and jeans in hot weather. I mean I'm not one to say anything since I'm wearing Jeans and a turtleneck shirt w/ a flannel but you look like you're overheating.

Sweater paws.

Make up more done around the eyes today (April 15). I can still kinda see the bags under your eyes. You took longer to do it this morning it looks like too. It looks nice but you don't need it you know.

Eyes closed. You look worried. Like you're anticipating something that's going to happen. Something you can't stop or delay.
You're tired. I can tell. Even if you are sitting up and proper, your body slouch and your eyes look heavy.

i haven't seen you in a while... granted i haven't gone on the bus in a while but it's like you disappeared...
whoever you are... you look amazing all the time i love your acetic and i hope you're doing well!!

———————————————————————————
(a/n: i know i skipped 6 and i know it's bad and not edited but eh... not too worried about this book it's not for perfection)