Epilogue

The sun shown brightly into the auditorium. The room bustling with excitement, today was an important day. A day every high schooler would come to see.

We all sat in a row while the teachers and principals gave their speeches. It was graduation, I couldn't believe it had come so quickly.

Ever since I started dating Metori things haven't been the same, and it wasn't just because he was super rich or anything. I started hanging out with Kusou and the others because of it and boy was there never a dull moment with them.

From Shun's chunibyo rants, Aren constantly getting into gang fights, and Nendou's himbo energy it was a blast.

Not to forget we recently learned about Kusuo's psychic powers. To think we'd been reliving the same year over and over so Japan wouldn't explode!

We also almost got hit by a metor, honestly I don't know how Kusuo does it really.

But here we are finally, a whole year later. It's also been a year since Metori and I started dating. On our one year anniversary he flew us all the way to Rome! The giant buildings there were so grand. We ate at the most high end restaurant there was too, which was a bit of a culture shock I'd say. I'm still not accustomed to eating gourmet food, let alone from Italy.

Truth be told he took me so many places around the world during holidays as well. It hasn't been all fun and games though. His father has been a bit rude about our relationship, seeing as I'm not sparkly as Teruhashi or have a rich family.

Metori put his foot down for me, despite fearing his father for most of his life. I'm proud of him, and happy that he cares for me that much.

God, getting all sentimental like this while watching my classmates getting called up to graduate really brings a tear to my eye. Many tears actually, I might end up crying into Chiyo's shoulder at this rate.

Nethertheless I've never been happier in my life, from all the moments until now I'm so grateful to have been put in that second year class. Who knows where I could have been without all those crazy memories we made together.

"(L/N) (Y/N)!"

My name finally got called, taking me out of my internal monologue. My classmates ushered me over to the walkway in excitement. I fasted walked over to the stairs and onto the stage. There I was greeted by the principal and vice principal. They shook my hands before promptly handing me my diploma.

Holding my diploma I looked out into the crowd, my eyes locking onto to Metori's. We smiled at each other, I held my diploma high and waved at him wildly.

While Kusuo may say it's the 'Disasterous life of Saiki K.'

I'd call my own life the 'Wonderful life of (L/N) (F/I).'

And I can't wait to see what's next for my future with Metori.

- The End (for real this time) -