26

Third person pov

The ride back home was awfully silent with neither Jungkook or Taehyung speaking a word.  The two were swarmed by fans and media on their way out of the stadium  due to lack of security as most idols had already left after their performance much earlier. Turns out Jungkook and Taehyung sure took their time back in the resting room

Jungkook was currently praying to all gods above that they didn't seem suspicious or that no one noticed the dark red mark on Taehyung's neck or Jungkook's wrinkled and unbuttoned collar. They both looked disheveled as they were rushing out. The media always liked to blow things out of proportion and if anyone did notice, it wouldnt take long till many start to cook up stories.

The windows were open , making the calm night breeze brush against jungkook's ravenette locks. Though one of them was reluctant, the two of them had to ride in the same car alone as some of  the security decided to ride in the car in which rest of the boys travelled, making it entirely full and stuffy. Jungkook was slowly whistling hoping to remove the awkwardness in the air at least a little , while the omega was sitting right beside them with his head down, never making eye contact with Jungkook.

Jin had chewed them out 2 minutes ago through the phone as he couldn't do it in person currently and both of them knew there was more to come once they would reach their hotel room .

" Uh hyung. Are you hungry? We could stop by for some food before we got home." Jungkook turned over to look at Taehyung after his unattended stomach started growling. The said boy's face was sweaty and bright red and the hands on his lap were grasping tightly at his pants.

" I-  Are you okay? You look sick , hyung" Jungkook said concerned as he moved his hands towards Taehyung's forehead to check his temperature , making Taehyung move his face away from Jungkook's hand. He was shaking now and Jungkook was shocked and didn't know what to do.

Suddenly jungkook's nose caught a whiff of delicious strawberry candy , almost drowning him in the scent. Jungkook's eyes glowed red for a short duration. He wished this wasn't what he thought it was as he stared at the person sitting near him. The tiny omega was whimpering but still tried his best to distance himself from the alpha sitting beside him, even though it didn't look like what Taehyung wanted. A single tear fell down his rosy cheeks , breaking jungkook's heart.

The omega was in heat and Jungkook was panicking. For a second he considered throwing the alpha driver and himself out of the car , letting Taehyung handle himself , but scoffed at the ridiculous ideas running through his head. It was in an alpha's instinct to mate with an omega in heat and Jungkook didn't know how long he could maintain his senses before he lost control.

" Haneul -ssi , please stop at that hotel right there." Jungkook mentioned to the driver who looked like he was beginning to take notice of what was going on. Suddenly jungkook noticed a small hand on his right thigh.

"A-alpha it hurts . Make it stop p-please"  The omega sobbed as his hand made its way further up jungkook's thigh, dangerously close to his no-no area. Jungkook harshly grabbed Taehyung's thin wrist and moved it away from himself, making the other whine in pain. Jungkook once again reconsidered throwing at least himself out of the damn car.

"Hyung n-no! What are you doing. Stop it" Jungkook says as they pulled up at the parking lot of the grand-looking hotel. Unlike before, Taehyung kept moving himself closer to Jungkook making the other panick further.

Jungkook quickly opened the door even before the car stopped completely and jumped out of it, forcing Taehyung out as well. The latter seemed like putty in his hands and he had to almost drag him out of the car. Jungkook took a look at the shocked driver who looked like he was immediately going to drive up to the nearest dispatch office and spread shit to the whole world.