Chapter 4

Press the Star ⭐ Before Reading the story..... ❤️

The exams were finally over and the students began to decorate for the teachers day program.

On the entrance of the classroom there was a bird which got injured on the leg.

Aaryan Dani's classmate picked up the bird and gave some grains and water to it.

Bela who was a pet lover got attracted by Aaryans kindness.

She started having a crush on him ever since that day.

_____

On the other side Ruchika and Vijay were alone in the Computer Lab, Preparing the video clips for the teachers.

Ruchika was collecting the pictures and Vijay was busy in creating them as clips.

Suddenly some teachers stepped in Vijay and Ruchika were shock by the sudden visit and hid inside the cupboard. They hid since they didn't want the teachers to know that their preparing for the teachers day.

Since there wasn't much space in the cupboard Ruchi and Vijay were close to each other for the first time.

Vijay's  hands came into contact with Ruchi's hand. They had an eye lock.

They where very close.

They could feel each others breath.

Luckily the teachers finishes their jobs and went out.

But Rinnie arrived. She felt someone's presence and shouted through the Lab not minding the 'Keep Quiet' sign board.
   “Is anyone here?”

Hearing Rinnie's voice Ruchi reacted and came out of the cupboard.
Rinnie's face was like 'whadafhag bruh? You both where inside the same cupboard??!!!'

But instead she asked, “Ummm... What the shi- ahem... is going on guys..”

Ruchi and Vijay said nothing instead there faces were flush pink.

Rinnie stared at the both of them who were flushed pink and gave out an evil grin and suddenly said, “Whatever I'm going.” and left.

Vijay and Ruchi started at each other for some time and averted their eyes and started to continue their works.

_______

Bela said Rinnie about Aaryan and that she might be in love.

Rinnie giggled and said about Ruchi and Vijay incident in the Computer Lab.

Bela asked suddenly asked Rinnie, “What boy is your type then?”
  Rinnie gave out an evil grin and replied, “My type would be someone who's damn innocent, like he wouldn't even know a single bad thing and bad words.”

To be continued........
Hope you all liked it
Show some love by sharing your thoughts with us in comments 💖.