Chapter 2

The ride from the school was a short one, first suggested going to taco bell for food then hitting up the local best buy to see if any new games were worth the trouble to buy, instead of the three games they usually play. "I honestly want to get the new animal crossing game, I can't decide if I should wait or cop it." Casey said as she scanned over the Nintendo Switch games with Kyle who was looking at the games with interest. "Man, if it were me, I'd wait till the new pokemon game comes out this fall. Animal crossing might get boring after the first week." Casey stood straight and turned to the red head with a look that could kill.

"So you're saying you already played it and got bored huh?" Kyle blushed and raised his hands in defense as he tried to look anywhere but at her. "N-no, not at all. Why would I play such a girly game?" He stuttered out as he was Kenny and Cartman pull out the new Call of Duty game. 

"Welp it looks like we got ourselves a new game boys." Cartman said tossing the game at Stan who was looking at the funko pop toys. "Hey, watch where you are throwing things!" He hissed as he rubbed at the back of his head where the case hit him. Cartman only mocked him as the three of them walked off to the other end of the isle.

Casey was lost in thought as a certain boy came to mind when she looked over the games one last time. She rubbed at her brow as Kyle waved a hand in front of her to grab her attention and state they were about to check out. Casey only nodded still trying to ponder if this was the year the goth was going to confess to the sleeping brunette that had it for him as well.

"Alright, let's get out of here." Kenny said to everyone, and took the game from Stan to buy it himself.

-------> 

The house was empty as the brunette female followed close behind the boys who happily invited her to have their annual video game night. Which was going to be fun seeing  they got a new game instead of the usual games Casey seems to dominate at.
"So tell me, we take turns on the new game then fall back into usual routine?" Kenny asked holding up the three disks and the new game. Stan grabbed the newest game and placed it into the console before anyone could bitch. Seeing he wanted to play before Casey or Cartman could.

"So, guys, did you hear? Wendy was planning on having all the girls of the school decorate for the event at prom." Stan said as he killed his enemy in one shot, Kyle looked mad as his fingers danced over the buttons of the controller.
"Hey why would you care Stan? You haven't dated or even talked to Testaburger since middle school." Casey pointed out as she snatched Cartmans snacks and begun to chow down, earning a silent 'hey' in return.Stan only grunted in response as he shot more players, his eyes never leaving the screen he continued.

"Well she asked me to ask, 'the girl you hang out with, Craig's cousin yeah I want her to help us girls design the prom next week. Can you get her to help?' So I was like, 'I don't know, I can see.' And then she left. So yeah." Stan stood up as his team won and handed the controller to Kenny and sat on the couch next to Casey who yawned.
"What ever! Kyle hand me the controller!!" Cartman screamed as he flew off the couch and tackled the red head to the ground. Laughing at the two Casey pulled out a left over taco from earlier and placed it into her mouth. 

'I wonder what Micheal is up too.' She silently asked as she pulled out her Iphone and begun to scroll through Facebook as the boys played on.  "Got it!!" Cartman yelled, pushing Kyle on the ground with his foot. "I bet if I win against Casey in the next game, I get to take her to prom!!" Cartman boasted as the boys begun to get edgy. Casey was about to spit out her food as they bickered on.

"Hey! No fair fat ass!" Kyle screeched as Kenny turned to the sight before him.
"What the fuck!? Eric, don't go against Casey! She'll beat you!!!" Kenny said placing the controller on the coffee table in front of Cartman and sat down. "Any who, so who ever wins against her gets to go to prom with her?" He asked sitting next to the dumbfounded Casey and draping his arm around her shoulder. "I'll play, doubt I'll win anyway." He said as Casey smirked as the match started, knowing she'd wipe the floor with all four of them.