1~ The Hill

Tommy's Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tommy!"

I was rudely pulled out of my dream filled with woman and awoken by a loud noise. I was kind of pissed so I shifted in my bed to where my back faced the noise. I had an idea to what it was, but I didn't want to see.

"Oh come on Tommy, get you lazy butt up!"

I rolled back over to where I was laying in my back, looking up to the ceiling. Reaching my hands to my eyes, I rubbed them so my vision wasn't fucked when I open them.

It got to the point where I could feel that my eyes where kind of awake and opened them. I looked to my right and to my judgement on what the noise was, I was right.

It was Tubbo.

"What do you want Tubbo?"

"Phil wanted me to come get you."

I began to push myself up so i'm sitting up. When Tubbo finished that sentence, I flopped myself bock onto the bed and stared back at Tubbo.

"What if I just stay here and do nothing all day?"

"Then, uh I dont know."

A smirk came onto my face and right then and there I made up my mind that i'm doing absolutely shit today.

"Go tell him to fuck off."

"Ok."

Tubbo left my room with a confused but almost let down face. I usually don't like to leave Tubbo on a bad note, or disappointing one.

But it was already to late to get up and go downstairs, because I was in a really comfortable position in my bed. And man it was perfect.

I slowly felt myself drift into a sleep, and return to my wonderful dream about woman. I was almost in a state of full complete sleep, until I felt something really cold starting to drip onto me.

I looked up opening my eyes, the last thing I saw before disaster was a smirking Wilbur.

"AHHHHHH!! You motherfucker!!"

I jolted up from my now soaking cold wet bed, and booked it downstairs to Phil.

"Philllllll! Wilbur just fucking poured cold ass water on my bed!"

"Good."

The fuck!? This basterd in front of me just said 'Good'!? That's it.

"Wha- Wha Philllllll!"

"I told him to do it."

THE FUCK!???

"Why!?!?"

"You told Tubbo to come tell me to fuck off, so I told Wilbur to pouring cold water in you."

In the corner of my eye I could see Tubbo almost dying of laughter, also hearing Wilbur upstairs coming down laughing really hard too.