Forest Slumber - part 1

(This is set in the dream smp server. George and dream are in the server alone, at least they think they are, and things between them start to get pretty heated...) (also, this is set before dream was in prison)

Dream and George had been walking around the SMP for at least an hour, discussing plans and laughing at jokes they told each other. Dream looked at George and asked, "Do you want to go somewhere more private? Y'know, incase someone finds us discussing more "secretive" information?"
George nodded.

Dream led George into the forest and took off his backpack. He grabbed a blanket and laid it out on the ground. Dream sat down and patted next to him, telling George to sit. George smirked at Dream and sat down next to him.
"Is it just me or I'm feeling really tired all of a sudden?" Dream asked
"Well it was quite a long walk and you randomly running didn't help." George responded.
Dream started to wheeze, going red in the face, then started to have a coughing fit while George just watched him, giggling at how silly he was.

After Dream finally finished his cough/wheeze fit he yawned and looked over at George,
"Do you mind if we...sleep for a while? All that laughing really tired me out."

"I don't mind, just as long as you don't snore!" George giggled

"I won't, at least I think I won't."

And with that Dream laid down and turned his back on the brunette. He  started to drift off to sleep when he felt a pair of small, warm arms wrap around his shoulders,

"Dreeeamm" George whined

"What George?"

He turned back around to see George's deep hazel eyes looking back at him,

"Could you...hug me?"

Dream looked at him, he was sat with his legs in a "W" position, when George sat like that it made Dream go crazy, how could he possibly say no?

"Fine, c'mere"

George smiled and laid down. He looked up at Dream, blushing slightly, then burrowed his head in Dream's lime green hoodie, "He smells so good"
George thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep, The smell of Dream following him into his slumber.

First part bois I hope you liked it;)
Smut will come soon I promise also I can't wait to read the comments on the smut because they always make me laugh.
406 words