Forest slumber- p2

"Georgeee~"
A familiar voice called out for him. George frantically searched the darkness, his eyes darting from one place to another, desperately wanting the voice to call out to him again.
"Dream?"
No response.
"Dream!?"
"Georgee~"
"Where are you? I can't see..."
"Calm down George, I'm here.."
"Where?"
"..."
"WHERE ARE YOU!?"
George felt the panic rising in his blood, the darkness tightened around him and weighed down his lungs making him gasp for air.
"GEORGE!"
George sat up, breathing heavily.
"George are you okay? You were talking in your sleep." Dream said, a worried look on his face.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. It was just a nightmare." George breathed a sigh of relief at those words.
"Can you tell me what it was about?" Dream asked
Great.
The question George was hoping he wouldn't ask. How would he explain to Dream that he had a nightmare about loosing him? But what he was most scared of was how Dream would react.
"It was...about you..." George looked away. Now Dream knew. He'd ruined their friendship.
But it was a warm hand that was placed on his thigh that made him look back.
"What happened?" Dream looked at him with comforting emerald eyes.
"I couldn't see anything. And I kept hearing you call my name but I couldn't find you..." George felt tears stream down his face, "Dream...I can't tell you how much I've loved you but I was so scared if you didn't feel the same." George weeped.
"George.." Dream said with a soft tone, "I love you too."
George looked up at Dream with watery eyes. Suddenly, George was pulled in to a kiss, passion overwhelmed his body as he melted into the kiss. His whole body felt hot. He close his eyes, savouring Dream's flavour when he was suddenly pinned under Dream.
"Want to take this to the next level?" Dream asked with a seductive tone.
George nodded.

Next part coming soon

327 words