Moving in

Authors note: I'm not having many of these because if your like me, I dont read them. Hope you like and I am sorry if I mess up on some things, this is my first fan fiction.

Beca's Point Of Veiw

School starts in a month and I am not excited. I am going into 11th grade and I can't wait till collage so I can just make mixes and do what I want.

I am making mixes and a moving van parks in my old neighbors house. Great now I have new neighbors to look forward to. I see a woman and a man and then a boy. He looks around my age, 16 maybe. He is really cute but I don't care. I think he sees me and waves in my direction. Of course just what I wanted. I knew I should have close the curtains. I raised an eyebrow and waved back. Then he went inside their house.

*The next day*

I was laying on the grass with my eyes closed listening to a mix that I had made and I heard someone yell something so I opened my eyes and sat up to see the boy that just moved in.

"Hi." he said. Wow.

"Hello." I had said.

"My name is Jesse, what's yours?"

"Beca."

"Well, nice to meet you Beca." He says as he sits down next to me.

"You too."

"So Beca what are you listening to?"

"A mix that I made." A smile slowly creeping on my face.

"Can I hear?" Wow no ones ever been interested in my music. I give him my headphones and he puts them on. He starts to smile and bob his head to the music.

"This is really good." he says loudly. I smile and he notices he talking loud.Thats amazing Beca."

"Thanks." I said shyly. I don't know why, it just came out like that. Probably because no one really cares about my music exept me.

Jesse's Point Of View

"Thanks." She says shyly. At that point I thought she is really cute. I noticed that when I first saw her but now it just hit me like a hammer. She is really beautiful even with the the amazingly scary ear spike and dark makeup.

"So what's your deal? Are you one of those girls who are dark and mysterious, then she takes if her glasses and that amazingly scary ear spike and you realize that she was beautiful the whole time?"

"I don't wear glasses?" She says with a frown.

"Then your halve wat there." I say and smile. She just raises an eyebrow.

"Im going to go inside and work on some more mixes." She says. I sigh and let her go.

"Bye, see you later!" I shout after her as she walks away. I get up and go back to my house.