The Party

(*the music is blasting*) It's almost 3 a.m. and most people are leaving except for the Bloodhound gang . I think they're going to try and make me a part of their gang or maybe they'll just beat me up like they do every time they find out that I'm having a party and didn't invite them, but it's useless because they still crash the party anyways. It happens every single time. They're the coolest kids in school. It's always been nice to think about joining them but I doubt they'd ever pick a loser like me to be in their gang. Rick a.k.a The Bloodhound Gang leader walks up to me and signals the rest to move in on me. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. I'm guessing what he was about to say was too defiant. He opens his mouth again but this time something comes out. "We've decided to make you a part of our group but first I wanna let you in on a little secret . See that house next door ?" I turned around and looked out the door only to see a nearly burned down house that seems like it may devour someone at any moment . "Yeah.. " I replied after a nearly deathful gulp . Good he said as him and his gang busted out laughing walking out the door to their jeeps. He winked at me as I saw the last of the black jeeps swerving around the corner. I shut the door as I began to think about what he meant. Apparently I was going to have to prove myself through that house.