Chapter 1

Nightmare's pov
I was relaxing in the library, not wanting to deal with the chaos in the castle. I always did it, because every time I wanted to relax anywhere else (instead of my room), I would get a headache. That's a problem.

I sat there, deciding on what to do. The balance is stable for now, though not for long. Dream loves to spread positivity. It's very easy for him. The only thing he has to do is smile, while I have to actually plan something.

I wrote some things in my journal or diary. I love to write about my feelings, as I don't have anyone to talk to about my feelings. Maybe Error, though he's too busy destroying AU's for the balance.

I sighed, getting up to go to the kitchen. I hate eating, but without it, I would die, and that would mean the destruction of the multiverse.

I saw Horror making some brownies, the others right behind him. They clearly wanted to devour the food. Horror was a good chef.

"Hey, boss! You want some brownies?" Horror gestured to his masterpiece. I nodded, walking over to the members.

"Here." A plate was stuffed into my hands. I glanced at the others, clearly sensing jealousy in their auras.

"Do you want some too? Just ask Horror, not me." I walked over to my office, making sure to not drop the plate of brownies (I once dropped a plate with rice on it T^T.)

My office was medium-sized, with a dark theme. Colors like cyan, purple and black were the most visible colors.

He glanced at the photograph on his table. Me (in my passive form) and Dream were in it, right in front of the tree of feelings.

We can't go back in time now. I ate the apple, and there's no going back. I can't see why Dream keeps trying to turn me back.

I put my diary back on the bookshelf. I forbid the gang from going into my office without my permission because they might find my diary. It contains all of my feelings, past, and spells that I learned. They can't read it.

'I don't want to turn into my old form. It's gonna cause me even more pain than the villagers and the apple incident combined. How does Dream not realize that?' I thought to myself. I always wondered what feelings actually feel like. I actually never really felt emotions, just fragments of them.

I heard a knock on the door. I stood up to open it, though someone opened it without my permission.

"Hey, boss! Do you want to play UNO?" Killer asked, walking inside.

I sighed, glaring at him.

"What do you think the answer is?" I looked at him, softening my expression a bit. I always had a soft spot for my gang members, even if I don't look like it.

"..No?.." He asked, backing away a bit.

"That's right. Now get out." I pointed towards the door.

I shut the door as soon as he stepped out. I hid the photograph in my drawer, locking it with magic as well. Now they won't see it.

I grabbed a list of AU's, looking through it for the REALLY positive ones.

I saw an AU called Candytale. It looked like a positive AU, so might as well destroy it.

I wrote a note full of missions and stick them to the board. I teleported the board to the living room, hearing groans right after.

'How do I deal with these guys? Oh yeah, an unknown reason' I thought to myself angrily.

Now, what do I do? I've done everything I needed to do. I never realized how boring my life is. Ok, maybe it's not. I just can't seem to find the interesting things. Yeah, that's probably the reason.